Looking into getting a Pomeranian

Hey Guys! My hubbs and myself are looking into Pomeranians. Anyone out there have one? Pros and cons? Experiences with breeders? Recommend any... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• My late dog was a Pom, he was such an amazing dog. He was smart, eager, loving and verrrry loyal. He was even protective lol. He was always on my lap or at my side which is sadly what caused him to die :( (my sisters dog attacked him for coming in the room to sit by me) he was great in the car and did the cutest tricks lol I have to say the only cons were his bark was kinda high pitched, he couldn't defend himself to dogs bigger than a cat and if I didn't trim his butt hair he got poop stuck to it lol. Otherwise he was perfect :) their hair is so fun to play with too lol I always gave him the lion man cut in the summer :)

• I just read all the other answers, I'm sure you already know this but all dogs have their stereotypical bad trait, with the right training any dog can be perfect. I trained mine not to bark unless someone unfamiliar came to the gate or he had to go outside :) positive reinforsmet and treats go a very long way with the small dogs :)