How can I find THE guy?

The guy who won't hurt me, who I get along with well enough, and who's attractive. I'm looking for long term, and love, not another fling where I will get hurt.

How can I increase my chances?

Right now I'm very shy and I know NO guys. .. The only way I have previously met guys is asking them out myself. How can I meet the guy I'm looking for? How can I increase my chances?

Most Helpful Guy

• Look for guy's who smile a lot but never talk to girls or pretty much anyone. Those guys are usually nice guys who are waiting for girls to talk to them because they just can't get up the courage to talk to girls. Just introduce yourself to them and they may then be able to talk to you and be one of the nicest guys you'll ever know.

• If I saw guys like that I would go for them.. but I never see attractive-ish guys who seem nice.. they'r all either beautiful and cocky or unnatractive and creepy.. there's not a balance of shy, sweet, semi-attractive guy. :/

• You haven't seen me then. You may have to look in places like on the bus or in the library, that's where me and my type can be found a lot of times.

What Guys Said 3

• Baby I'm right here. Lets do this! No but seriously, be patient, focus on your life and good things will come. Don't focus so much on fighting that "right" guy. The right guy will be at your doorstep when you are ready.

• The only way to find the guy you lookin' for is to stop looking and let him find you

• randomly add a few lads on Facebook in your area.. initiate connect but don't come across to eager. Go from there really.. hope this helped

What Girls Said 1

• The harder you, the less likely you'll find that guy, take it from my experience. I am searching and having a hard time, the thing that I do is I try not to worry about. I go to events and do not have the expectation that I will meet any guys, sometimes I meet someone and have fun, other times I don't, but I still enjoy myself. Do yourself a favor and stop thinking about this. Good luck :).