Facial hair

Just wondering what kind of styles girls like on guys? Or what you don't like? I have never just had a mustache but is a mustache okay with other facial hair as well?

Oh and I have done the scuffy look and grown bored with it so I am really only wondering about detailed, clean cut facial hair styles. If you know what I mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on the guy and his style.

• MY question is should I keep mushtache or shave it and should keep beard or french beard or shave it.. which one suits me best..can you help me..? pls mail me yur feedback to physics.praveen@gmai.com.. ll show my photo's so that you can suggest me which looks better..

What Girls Said 14

• i love scruffy and a little stubble, but personally love clean shaven

i don't like goatees, beards or mustaches so yeah ^_^

• I like it when guys are clean shaven or have a little bit of scruff. Groomed facial hair is just not okay in my book, especially not mustaches, which are super creepy looking.

• I personally don't like mustaches. Just go for the clean cut thing. Youu can't go wrong with that. It looks good on everybody but you've got to keep it up. lol youu said that youu did the scruffy look but that is what I like and what most girls I know like. Different girls like different things. Do something that youu like or that youu think looks good on youu.

• if you go with one of those clean-cut tailored looks, you really have to maintain it. I've seen some that look great for a bit, but the dude let's it go for too long and it's no good. I personally love a naked face, but a bit of well-kept scruff is nice (though you said you're bored with that...). A mustache with other hair can sometimes convey a highly indie rocker look and might be a bit overkill on the wrong face.

• I am not a big fan of mustache, I like the clean cut, I am not sure what its called its like goat something I love how that looks

• i like the scruffy look. faical hair is good but I don't like the long full beards. a few days growth is very sexy!

• A moustache looks good with other facial hair, but definitely not by itself. At least not in my opinion. I like the scruff, but I like a clean shaven face too.

• I can't stand any of it quite honestly.

• If it fits their personality.

• clean cut.. or scruffy.. its cute.. but it also depends on the guy...

• Hair free is best I think, and moustaches are always a no-no!

• Stubble is the only kind of facial hair I like.

• no facial hair!

• 5:00 shadow..scruffy is so cute!

What Guys Said 0