Is this jacket still in style? I need input from you teenagers

I'm 28, so I'm not down with the fashion that all you teens exhibit with your drop crotch pants and skate board shoes and shaggy mop head hair style and MC Hammer yoga panjama pants.

I still rock clothes from my high school days, I still fit in them because I'm not like the rest of my former peers who have gotten fat because I work out and stay in shape, but that's besides the point.

I still own this jacket, a khaki corduroy jacket with the wool inner lining in the collar and the two front pockets, its by US polo association that I got from TJ maxx on a hike across campus, back in college...many years ago. Here is a visual image of something similar.

link

Still in style or should I upgrade?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to disagree with everyone and say don't wear it, but I am a teen so it's up to you, if that's what people in your area and age wear then go for it! It's not ugly it's just not very current, but that being said it's a jacket so it's pretty basic/classic.

What Girls Said 3

• Not where I'm from. It screams sheep lol. But yourcan get away with it because of this "materialistic generation" and levis brand is okay to wear.

• Its obviously vintage. But if it loooks good go for it!

• wear it

What Guys Said 3

• It's a very stylish jacket, and well above the trend.

I would love to wear that all year long, come summer and winter.

It has this sexy feeling in it.

• I'd wear it.

• yeah its still fine but why would you want input from teens?

or are you getting older while they stay the same age haha