Guys, height preference?

I'm a short one, 5ft2. Is that too short? Is short a turn off? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• No a short girl is the best girl. You have a good height, as to why guys like short women, well I'll take a crack at it.

1. We feel more powerful in the relationship

2. Short women look like they need protection from the world

3. It feels nice to hug them

4. We feel inferior to tall women

5. Sex is more enjoyable

6. They are easier to pick and move around

7. Short women look more proportionate

8. We feel more secure in the relationship

Short girls are just really cute! They always look sweet and petite irrespective of what they do. And they always always attract attention. I don’t know how but they just do!

• Hmm, guys sound like a big great ball of insecurites when the list is rolled out like that lol

• Don't worry I won't say anything, but the internet knows... it knows everything :0

• yeah I guess

What Guys Said 11

• i'm 6 foot 5 and your height of 5ft2 is far from too short, personally for me anything under 4 foot would be too short for me, height doesn't really bother me though. although a girl taller than me would have me impressed XD

• its cute, my preference is anything shorter then me (6'0) but tallest at 5'10 and shortest at around 4'10. I like short though :P

• Give me 5'8

• It's attractive don't worry.

• I prefer short women, other guys like tall women. I wouldn't worry at all

• i prefer short girls

• As long as you are not fat. Bonnie Tyler in 5ft 3in. of YUMMY.

• No that's not too short. That height is fine

• Where can I buy a girl like you? I promise I'll take good care of you ;)

• Well I prefer tall but that's because I'm very tall myself. The thing about short girls and a tall guy is, you can't look each other in the eyes while doing it missionary style, dancing is difficult, kissing can be awkward...

BUT, don't worry about being short. The advantage of your height is that you have more guys to choose from and that will make your dating life easier.

• Not for me. I find short attractive and there are a lot of smart people who are shorter. So for me it's not a turnoff.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm like 2-3 inches taller than you :0 Don't worry girlie I know so many women that haven't even hit 4'11" and they are either successful wives or can't keep guys off of them lol. Guys dig short chicks.

• If 5ft2 is too short than I'm screwed, since I'm 21 and 4ft9

• I'm worried about my height as well

I'm 4'11