How do you feel when you look at this thing?

About 25 years ago I woke up to find one of these on my bed in Zihuatanejo. Being still half asleep, it really freaked me out.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• At least you didn't find it in your underwear.

While you we're putting it on.

• I can't argue with that!

What Girls Said 8

• What the hell?! F***my life! I'm not going to Zihuatanejo no way in hell.

• The voice in my head said "ahhhhhhhhh".

• i would be freaked out :/ and is that some kind of spider

• I'm not sure whether it's more closely related to scorpions or spider. I just know it made me jump like a kangaroo.

• oh haha! yeah it is weird looking :/

• I would cry and scream for help, probably I would be too paralyzed to move :D

• I just got the chills, YES, that would freak me out, an I would kill that thing in a split second.

• Damn that's gross. The second pic looks like a black scorpion..

• The name Madre de Alacran means mother of scorpion. I think they kill and eat scorpions.

• Lol that little sh*t eats scorpions? o= would never have guessed

• Yeah, so they're actually good because they are not poisonous to humans but they kill scorpions, which are. Still pretty creepy to look at though.

• its cool looking but would scare me if it was what I saw when I woke up

• Yeah it nearly gave me a heart attack. =)

• I hate spiders or anything "spider looking". I would just run out of the room.

• Me too. Spiders creep me out.

What Guys Said 7

• I think the thing that would freak me out the most, would be waking up to find out that my bed and I were in Zihuatanejp.

• Yea, no sh*t! :)

It's a beautiful place. Wish I could get back there some day. Next time I won't take my own bed.

• I had an insanely real dream about a year ago. It felt so real. I could have sworn I felt the duvet lift beside me and somebody climb into bed beside me, the scary part was I just KNEW it was my ex wife. Thank f*** it was just a dream...my balls have only just descended again...

• LOL...I'm glad it was just a dream.

• Depends on the woman. But I know they can be uglier than the critter in question. Sounds like your wife is a madre de alacran. Sorry brother.

• Ex wife, that is.

• Scorpion spiders lol, I find those little dust mite eating scorpion things weird..

• I would go Garfield on that thing.

• Cool, a spider

• "What, it looks like an ordinar- OH MY GOODNESS"

I just had a flashback to Glastonbury 2006 D:

• I feel the same.