Piercings for innocent/cute girls?

I've been told that I look very innocent and cute, but I actually really love body art. I've been looking to get some facial piercings other than ears that won't look to outlandish on me. Red hair, freckles, 5'1" so I'm a pretty tiny person, and I'm actually pretty introverted and just play video games most of the time, so yeah, haha

Thanks ahead of time ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• I love facial piercings (tats too) on a girl. I don't why I do, but it's hot and makes me more interested when it's a girl that keeps to herself and has a bit of a mystery.

I've thought about piercings but I don't think I could pull it off. I'm sure you can get "fake" piercing where its something that clips to the skin and wear that to get a feel for it.

What Guys Said 2

• Some friends and I agree, it's VERY rare a girl looks good with a facial piercing.. Or I guess 'better' than if she didn't have one. If it's something you like go for it, if you're an introvert w/e lol.

• l don't like piercings. lts painful :|

What Girls Said 5

• It actually depends on your face. If you can post a pic it might make it a bit easier to sort of see what piercing may look good on you.

• Try a stud.I'm the same but my mom won't let me get a piercing but I'm tired of looking cute.I'm just gona try a stud sticker gem and see how that looks.

• I'm a piercing person myself. I say go for it. Maybe start off with something simple though, maybe a nose ring or even a septum. Or just whatever you like.

• I'm cute and innocent looking and I plan to get cheek piercing. I think that piercings on innocent looking girls add an unexpected twist

• Nose or eyebrow