GUYS: Do girls look hot with braces and glasses?

Do girls look hot with braces and glasses

Most Helpful Guy

• Glasses can be really cute. If a girl has braces, then it makes her look younger than she really is. I would not turn down a girl because she has braces. She probably looks better with braces than she did with crooked teeth before braces. And she will look much better after the braces are removed. I would look past her braces, and I can see her true beauty beyond them.

There are more legitimate reasons to turn a girl down: such as being a super bitch.

What Guys Said 8

• Braces on a girl show that she cares about herself, and her body. She is straitening her teeth, and isn't afraid to wear them.

I like glasses on a girl, because I wear glasses.

The type of glasses depend on the girl. I like some that have small frames, or those thick black rimmed ones. It just depends :)

I also like glasses because it shows intelligence... At least I think it does lol. Although that isn't always the case.

• I do. It can look either cute or hot to me depending on how the girl looks in them (responding to what the other dude said)

• Glasses can be sexy on a girl because it gives the idea that they are intelligent and smart and smart girls are very attractive. I do not think a girl can be hot with braces but fortunately it is only for a few years.

• nope sorry but they don't

• Personally I have loved the bra
    ces and glasses look for as long as I can remember! I like metal studs and piercings as well so maybe it's just the metal accessory theme I like. Braces also make the lips appear more full which is hot, and of course braces are accompanied by straight teeth, so yeah, definitely hot. I love glasses too as long as they aren't the huge ones that cover 10x the area you need to see lol.

• Glasses, I'm fine with. They can be really cute sometimes.

However, I really, really don't like braces. I mean, they're better than bad teeth, but I still don't like them.

• hun that completely depends you say that and I think of Ugly betty for some reason

• I wouldn't say "hot" but myself, and many others think it looks "cute".

What Girls Said 1

• I am getting braces had I have glasess wich I have to wear 24/7 because I have an eye ill. And I'm terrified that I am gonna look ugly as shit. HELP!