Ladies what is most important to you style or comfort?

Dressing up is fun no about for me it's suits and ties. I know lots of women who put themselves through heck to look good. Where do you draw the line? Do you dress up every day for work? Do you cherish your lazy I don't have to look good times? What's the worst clothing you put up with to look good?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of my nice clothes are also reasonably comfortable. I don't do anything crazy uncomfortable or otherwise weird just to look "good." ...Yeah, I really can't think of any clothing I wear that's particularly uncomfortable. Some shoes that aren't the most comfy, but that's not because they were cute enough to justify the pain or whatever--just didn't realize they weren't going to be that comfortable in the store.

What Girls Said 9

• Where do you draw the line? If I can't breathe or eat in an outfit I am wearing, I have gone too far. I always find the middle ground. I love putting the effort in to my appearance. As a woman, I enjoy it.

Do you dress up every day for work? Yes I do. Some days are more casual than others but I still put effort into looking presentable.

Do you cherish your "lazy, I don' have to look good times?" Sometimes. Yoga pants and hoodies are my best friends on sick days, exam week, or lazy Sundays.

What's the worst clothing you put up with to look good? I wore a body con dress to a party couple months ago. It was probably one of the most UNCOMFORTABLE dresses I had ever worn because not only was it skin tight, I felt like I was walking around naked and that people were looking at my every imperfection. But hey, at least I looked good (LOL). Got a few numbers that night too ... HA HA.

• Short term I can do style. But stylish comfort is what I strive for. There are some compromises but it can be done.

** happy new year** :p

• Comfort for sure! I need something that looks good AND is comfortable. If it looks spectacular and isn't comfy, then I'd rather wear something simple and comfortable. When I feel uncomfortable, it's hard for me to be myself and relax in social situations.

• I do dress up for work; but I love Fridays where I can slip into a nice pair of jeans. The very best is when I get home and I can go sans clothes. I have a love/hate relationship with heels. They are a necessary part of completing a great outfit. I do however draw the line when it comes to heels that cause so much pain that I'm more worried about taking off my shoes than enjoying my time out.

• I wear a uniform to work so I can't do much with what I'm given. Although for classes I do like to mix it up. On certain days I'll get dressed up and on others I dress "bummy" which is a lot more comfy.

• There's definitely middle ground between the two, which is what I target(:

• I think both are really important to me. I like to dress comfortable, but also look presentable as well. I'm a really casual laid back type of person anyway, so I every so often get super dressed up.

• Comfort but sometimes I make scrifies with high heels

• Style.

What Guys Said 0