Why doesn't he make eye contact?

i really like this guy and I'm sure he knows it cause he's caught me several times staring, but we were talking today and I noticed he avoided making eye contact, instead he looked around, up and down but not at me, is that a sign he's not interested or that I make him uncomfortable, I'm 200lbs by the way. I know guys don't like fat girls, could that be it?

What Guys Said 1

• I do the same thing when I like a girl, it means he is shy and he likes you.

What Girls Said 1

• Let me just say your weight means a lot less than you think. I have multiple partners and I never have trouble finding one. Sexy ones at that. I'm exactly 200lbs and I have been told by multiple partners that they love it. NEVER use your weight as an excuse. It may scare some guys but as long as you feel sexy, that's what's relevant. He may feel awkward that there's something unspoken between you. Go get him girl.