I look like a baby. How do I fix it?

every girl wants to be the hot one. most girls eventually achieve that status, or something close to it. I however, am still an ugly little kid.

I wear make up, got highlights, and I'm not that fat. I have kyphosis but I'm getting surgery for that so I don't even consider that a problem anymore. no matter what I do, I still look like a pokey little twerp.

other than that, is there anything I can do?

here's a picture, I'm in the red (please don't mind the too short bangs, they grew in nicely): link

and here's another one. its old and with different hair: link

Most Helpful Girl

• Same problem. I'm 22. People think I'm in high school Make up helps. And sophisticated clothes. It also has to do with the way you hold yourself. When people look at me, they think I'm probably a teenager; but when they talk to me, they can easily tell I'm a college student and/or a young professional woman. Sexiness and maturity is more about presence in my book.

Btw, I think you look your age (though the first link didn't work for me). You're pretty! I'd recommend just a change in wardrobe if you want to look older, but honestly, you look your age.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't worry about it. You're really cute, and lots of guys value cuteness just as much as, if not more than, hotness.

I hope you don't mind, but I looked through the album of pictures on facebook that you linked to, and you're definitely at least significantly more attractive than all of your friends, if that counts for anything.

• Haha I don't mind that you looked through them. what's the point of facebook if no one looks at it? and thanks for the compliment.

What Girls Said 2

• Later on in life you will complain that you look too old. We all come in different shapes, sizes, colors etc. You are just fine so don't worry about it. In the long run your youthful look will really give you and edge.

• I'm not sure what you can do apart from cake lots of make-up and dress like your older which I don't recommend lol. Seriously, I always get peeps saying I look younger and when I was in school it annoyed me but now I'm happy to look younger and I just think when we're all older I'm the one that's gonna look younger than all my friends haha.