Why do girls look at me but never talk to me?

When I'm at parties and such I will look up from talking to my friends and see a couple girls looking at me... when I look back at them they always look away and they never come talk to me. Even when they come and talk to my friends when I join in the conversation they get all awkward and look away and don't really respond to what I'm saying. Is it my personality that is screwing me? am I intimidating or something? I smile a lot and I'm a mellow guy... a bit reserved but I don't get whhy I get these reactions

Most Helpful Guy

• I leaned to stop trying to understand what is going on because you never will. Just act confident sad talk o them for some reason it works. The les you care the better ---- always remember that

What Girls Said 2

• I would think that they either think you're a creep for some reason and are warning each other or talking about you (idk why that would happen, but some guys get reputations among girls for being creeps because us girls are stupid about that stuff) or they want you to make the first move, which is probably what it is. Most of us girls don't want to approach the guy, we want the guy to talk to us first because we're too afraid to.

• It's true. Women are horrible. You brining up the first words is a comfort thing and shows a dominance. Especially, when you take it away from the group. Not in a creepy way. Just an "I'm interested in YOU not THEM" way.

What Guys Said 1

• they're almost never going to talk to you. they want YOU to man up, show you got some balls and go talk to them. so go for it.