GUYS : Why was he looking at me this way?

If a beautiful young girl is staring at you non-stop, for like FIXING her eyes, on you, and clearly telling by her eyes that she is interested from afar away! What will you do? There is a guy I like, and I wanted to let him atleat get a hint, so he was standing very far from me, I was sitting idle so I fixed my eyes on him and started looking constantly for at least 5 minutes. He, though was talking to other professionals and was busy in communicating, but again & again was giving me a glance. Within 5 minutes, when my eyes were fixated on him, he turned to look at me for at least 10-15 times, he glanced, he looked, he stared, though he was talking to other people.

What I have to ask is that, the reason that he was again and again checking out if I am still looking at him or not. Was he looking at me again and again, because maybe he was also interested in me? Or just looked 10-15 times because I was staring at him. If a girl is staring at you, and you like her, what will you do? And If a girl is staring at you, and you don't like her, what will you do? Please let me know.

What I want to ask is that :

Does the fact that he glanced, turned to look at me, stared me around 10-15 times when I was non-stop staring at him, could be because maybe he liked me too? OR the only reason he was looking at me was because I was looking at him? WIll you turn or glance to look at a girl 10 times if she was staring at you and you WERE NOT interested in her?

Most Helpful Guy

• if I like a girl and saw her staring at me like that I'd smile or wave or something to acknowledge I saw you seeing me. He definitely could've just been looking at you because you were staring at him. Perhaps smile at him or something. it's not really enough to go on that he looked at you but if you can get him to respond then at least you know he is actively participating in these non-verbal exchanges...

Good luck. I'm interested to know how this goes since I've experienced work place crushes

What Guys Said 6

• When girls do this to me and I find them attractive I'd normally smile back the first time. If I don't find them attractive I'd probably just look back at them a couple of times because they're staring me down. Again this is just me it maybe different for others

• He likes you but he probably told himself you were looking at someone else (someone behind him for example)

• Most likely he was trying to get the courage to come up and talk to you but ended up not doing it because he was too scared. Which means he likes you. Do you work with him? Maybe you should introduce yourself and take it from there.

• Idk how it is for other guys but when someone stares at me without saying anything I get kinda creeped out like why is this chick staring and not saying anything. Go up to him and say hi.

• hi,the guy like you ,too!

• I agree with the answer below me

What Girls Said 0