What color do girls look hottest in? (Guys Only)

I'm just wondering what color of clothing do guys find girls really attractive in...

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the girl. I'll just list a few and it's generalizing, so it won't be the case for everyone.

Fair skinned brunettes in green, fair skinned blondes in sky blue or pink, tanned women in red or black, darker skinned black women in white, lighter skinned in yellow

Just things I have pictured in my head. Not sure why that is.

What Guys Said 8

• Research says red is the most appealing color on the opposite sex. I tend to agree with the research.

• For me... black, specifically leather. Take an already attractive female, and put her in some leather and yum!

The only other "color" I think is "sparkly." And no I don't mean Twilight... just if an outfit / dress shines in the light, I really like that on a lady.

• I really like neutral colors... red is great too, blue, sometimes orange on darker haired girls. It just depends.

• Black & Red!

• I think yellow is a lovely color on girls.

• Naked with their natural skin color.

• Obviously blood red

• depends entirely on the girl. you have to find what works best for you based on your complexion and hair color.

What Girls Said 4

• Blue

• It has been scientifically proven that red makes the heart beat faster lol

• Depends what color works for your skin type

• Agree, I've seen some stuff that will wash a person out with the wrong color combo.

• RED