Guys if you really liked a girl, would you look at her at every opportunity?

Some days it seems like he can't take his eyes off me whilst on other days he doesn't even glance my way? =( I would really appreciate some possible reasons for this..am I over thinking it?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I really liked a girl I would look at her often. Not sure if I would look at her at every opportunity though.

Some days I might have had a bad day at school or had something on my mind so I wouldn't look at her as often as I normally do.

It could also possibly mean that he might think that you aren't interested in him so he might try keep himself busy.

What Guys Said 4

• You may be over-thinking it. On those days when he doesn't glance your way, there may be a good reason(s) for that that doesn't have anything to do with how he feels about you. What really matters, and what probably shows how much he's attracted to you, is that lots of times he's looking at you all the time. That means a lot, and I can tell you that means he thinks you're attractive and he's thinking about you. Choose to look at the glass as being half-full.

• we'd definitely check the girl out, but at some point, its time to make a move and talk to them.

• i don't want to waste any opportunities. and I am used to create my own opportunities to look at her face

• I'll look at a girl I like a lot but don't really want her to catch me staring at her.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not a guy but this is what I do:

Day one: Incessantly stare.

Day two: Don't stare at all or even look at him at all because I feel too creepy because of the day before.

• I agree with what someone else said...maybe he's not sure about how you feel about him...so he sometimes optimistically looks at u, hoping for a relationship and other times avoids you because he's feeling low...