I feel like there's a huge expectation of what I'm supposed to be based on my looks

I feel many people think I'm supposed to be/or

very successful

afraid of me

jealous of me

if I want to left alone it seems like people use my looks as an excuse to make themselves feel worse that I'm some bad guy.

i feel peoples expectations of me are like in the movies...

am I supposed to fullfil that role based on my looks? I can certainly do it, but I just feel like the expectations are too much. idk. am I right or am I just thinking myself into a problem that doesn't exist?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should do whatever makes you happy & whatever you believe will keep you happy down the road. I do think that people generally have higher expectations of someone when they're intellectually or physically advanced over the majority. Quit worrying about others' expectations of you & live your life on your terms.

What Girls Said 2

• you are thinking too much, who cares what people think of expect?... it's not worth the stress, just live your life..

• Maybe its all in your head?Live life the way you want to.

What Guys Said 3

• Do what you feel is right.

I don't have that looks issue, but mute of an intelligence issue.

Everyone thinks I'm smart, so if I work in or do something that looks dumb, I can get really criticized for it.

• You don't have to! If your do fit to fit in or please somebody else, probably not, but if you're doing it for yourself, whatever makes you feel beautiful

• It doesn't matter what other people think, think for yourself. Love yourself and treat yourself right!