What are the worst fashion faux paxs you've seen?

What are the worst style mistakes you've seen? It could be from anyone, even you.

For me, I had a lot before I started working in menswear, but I'd say the worst was my dress shirts. They were too small on me, especially in the sleeves.

What are the horror stories you've seen?

I just saw a guy whose pants were about six or seven inches too short. Almost above his socks! *Facepalm*

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in New York, I see crazy sh*t all the time, so nothing really stands out to me.

• On second thought, even though I've seen a lot of different stuff out there that may be considered tacky or whatever, the ugliest article of clothing I can think of are the jean skirts the girls in grade school used to wear. Ew.

What Girls Said 2

• Too many to mention. But the latest trend is braces. I think people are batsh*t crazy to even follow it. Apparently it's a craze.

• The entire 90's... I may have been really young, but I remember what I wore, what my mom wore and what was on the covers of the magazines. It was a scary sight. I keep feeling like its going to try to make a comeback :/...

What Guys Said 3

• White socks outside of the gym are egregious (at least on men).

• Leopard print and tight pants on guys.

• When girls wear maxi dresses/skirts with converses. Bleurgh!