What are the worst fashion faux paxs you've seen?

What are the worst style mistakes you've seen? It could be from anyone, even you.

For me, I had a lot before I started working in menswear, but I'd say the worst was my dress shirts. They were too small on me, especially in the sleeves.

What are the horror stories you've seen?

Updates:
I just saw a guy whose pants were about six or seven inches too short. Almost above his socks! *Facepalm*

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in New York, I see crazy sh*t all the time, so nothing really stands out to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • On second thought, even though I've seen a lot of different stuff out there that may be considered tacky or whatever, the ugliest article of clothing I can think of are the jean skirts the girls in grade school used to wear. Ew.

What Girls Said 2

• Too many to mention. But the latest trend is braces. I think people are batsh*t crazy to even follow it. Apparently it's a craze.

0|0
    0|0
  • The entire 90's... I may have been really young, but I remember what I wore, what my mom wore and what was on the covers of the magazines. It was a scary sight. I keep feeling like its going to try to make a comeback :/...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• White socks outside of the gym are egregious (at least on men).

0|0
    0|0
  • Leopard print and tight pants on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • When girls wear maxi dresses/skirts with converses. Bleurgh!

0|0
    0|0