Can a tall girl look "cute"? By tall, mean taller than 5'7" .

Just trying to get to the definition of "cute".

Most Helpful Girl

• I think to make insecure short girls feel good and to make insecure tall girls feel good, people often say "short girls are cute, tall girls are sexy." Then people go on to either bash the definition of sexy by telling insecure short girls that no girl should want to be considered sexy or they bash cute by telling insecure tall girls no one should want to be cute.

In all honestly, just because cute is typically associated with being dainty, feminine and just adorable, I don't think so and I've never heard a tall girl being called cute...I only ever hear it to describe adorable, petite girls guys think of as little sisters >.<

I've been that girl lulz, although I'm not "cute" or pretty by any means.

Tall or short, a girl can be hot/sexy/gorgeous/beautiful. I don't get why so many people put emphasis into "sexy" or "cute." They're both compliments. Better than being called an uggo

• Wow. Love that commentary. :) How will that not get a BA. But I will have to wait for more feedback just to be fair. Thank you. GAG is a strange world. Just a few days back you bashed up me like a pinata.

What Girls Said 4

• To me, yes. I don't correlate cute with short at all. When I think cute I think cute facial features and a personality to match.

• For me, no. I personally just picture cute as being a smaller girl, I don't know why

• Cuteness and height don't go together. Its face and personality that often leads to some one being "cute".

• I think it's more common for shorter girls to be called cute, but I don't see why tall girls can't be cute as well. Depends on the face and personality.

What Guys Said 3

• of course,if you wear d right clothes for your body

• Clothes make you look cute? Hmmm...

• I think of cute as some combination of face, body type, and actions. I think small and petite better fits what I usually think of as cute. Like a cute pixie of a girl. I think of someone small and lively and playful. With face alone the height still matters but not nearly as much.

• Cute has nothing to do with height. Girls of any height can be cute, hot, feminine, sexy, (although I find tallish women to be sexiest of them all). I think cute is often used for a lovely girl that you like as a friend, or a girl that looks good but is not THAT pretty. That's just my opinion though.

• And I respect your opinion. :)