Do you go without panties in yoga pants?

Do you ever go without panties in yoga pants, or do you wear a thong? If you go without panties, do you worry about having a cameltoe?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've gone without panties but I typically wear boyshorts. I never get VPL's...i don't know why, cause I know it's common with others

Camel toes are a problem for me regardless :/ so I always wear a large t-shirt with yoga pants

I guess I should have my mons pubis and labia majora reduced, cause it gives a camel toe look :(

What Guys Said 4

• 0|0
  • We want to see it. Lol. That is hot! Show it off!

• What's wrong with cameltoe? That's hot!

• sounds like an easy way to get a cameltoe and a wedgie lol

What Girls Said 7

• i wear undies with everything... not wearing them is kinda gross... Esp for my tight pants, thongs are the best. THey are comfy and they don't show a vpl!

• The shapewear type boyshorts are the best for yoga pants! It erases this problem for me 100%

• No. I'm afraid I'll camel toe.

• nope, I wear a thong with everything. I'd definitely be worried about cameltoe.

• I never go without panties! I always wear a g-string to avoid unsightly pantylines that I would otherwise get.

• Yes and I worry

• I never go panty less because I'm used to wearing panties so that makes me more comfortable. And I never get a camel toe, because of the shape. It just never happens which is a good thing lol.