Girls, if you had to choose , Good looking FACE or great BODY?

Which one would you prefer on a guy if he didn't have both? lol

A good-looking, attractive face or Hot body with average face?

Most Helpful Girl

• Face. Aside from plastic surgery, you're stuck with your face, and it's the part of you that people see the most. You can change the body through diet and exercise. The best example I can think of is the actor Taylor Lautner... he has a nice body, sure... but I don't like his face. It looks like he got hit with a shovel. A hot body can't make up for a nice face in my book.

What Girls Said 21

• Face. I'd rather look at an attractive face that I can't get tired of. Most people get older and comfortable and 'let go, then you end up with an ugly face AND body. A nice face is already aesthetically pleasing and might stay that way or later get in shape. Nice face is and looks gorgeous in any form, nice body will eventually fade and leave you with an out of shape guy with an ugly face. Much easier to commit to an attractive face.

• Face

• Id choose a pretty face, I can change my body-diet or work out or something but I can't change hiw pretty I am

• Body, actually! As long as a guy isn't particularly ugly I quite like a characterful face. I seem to get a lot of attention from guys with dime-a-dozen averagely-proportioned-everything good looks, and it just doesn't do it for me somehow. I never thought I was too fussy about body type, but I came to the conclusion more recently since that I must do since I always go for the same types - slim to average athletic builds. (Not really big and defined and muscley, that isn't for me.)

• Either one really. Average doesn't mean ugly anyway. However, I know I've fallen for both kinds of guys. In High School I was even into a guy I thought was good-looking but everyone couldn't see it. They said he was ugly. Right now, I've actually fallen for a hot guy that has both a good-looking body and face. Normally he is the type I avoid because I know I could never have someone like him. However, I've spent a lot of time with him and I couldn't help it. I actually tried not to like him at all, and I denied my feelings for him, but here am I wanting him even though I could never have him.

For me though normally. If I hadn't fallen for him. I try not to only go for the face because it's not fair. I have an ugly face, so it's not right for me to fall for guys (which is why I am trying so hard not to like the one I currently like) with hot faces. People don't get to choose the face they have, and it doesn't seem right that they should be rejected for something they have no choice over. Of course I say that because I know what it's like to rejected just because I have an ugly face, and it sucks.

If I had to choose for myself. I would choose to have the hot face and an ugly body because I know guys would go for me. I have the nice body and ugly face now and no guy likes me. I know the question isn't a preference for yourself, but that's what I thought it was when I originally read the question, until I clicked on it anyway.

• Attractive face please.

• On a guy: hot face, average body

Me: hot body, average face

• For me and the guy - Good looking face, average body.

• Face for me

• Good Looking Face. He can always work on his body any time.

• Face for sure.

• Face, I am not too particualar though.

• face :)

• face, I'm not picky about a guys body. as long as he's healthy.

• Face. To put it bluntly, unless you're a male p*rn star, people are seeing more of your face at any given moment than the rest of your body. Plus when I'm showing you off to people, I'd rather be able to "prove" (so to say) that you are attractive, and not have to do the whole "guys, I promise he's attractive when he's naked" comment.

Also you can dress your body to reflect basically anything, but you really can'y physically alter your face to change it that much.

• Both...either any of them.

• Body

• Face

• Face, can always fix the body.

• I was about to say face then I thought about this one guy who I was attracted to. He was really good looking in the face but he's body was something else lol he was tall but really skinny , he's shoulders were nice and wide bu didn't have any meet on his legs nor did he have wide hips to balance out his shoulders he looked like an inverted triangle it was so off putting lol

So I guess a bit of both.

• FACE of course. Actually I don't care about the body, I don't even have a problem dating a fatty guy, but a slim one is a bonus.

What Guys Said 4

• Gonna be face all the time. Especially for women. Women have never really cared about a man's body aside from him being a twig or obese.

• They're always choose the face.

• I'm sure I speak for both genders when I say the power of the paper bag is not to be underestimated.

• i wish my face wasn't ugly