Simple Ways to look Pretty?

So, on an average day, I wear jeans/yoga pants, and t-shirt and maybe a sweater. Sometimes, I'll put a little make up on, and my hair is short. I'm not trying to impress anyone, and I feel fine -- but I don't feel pretty. I'll take looking pretty over looking "hot" any day. What are some simple things I can do to, to make me look and feel pretty?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol everything you wrote contradicted yourself

You don't feel fine and you are trying to impress people even if you won't admit it

Get rid of the tshirts, wear tunics and leggings. Get some jewelry. Pint your nails

What Guys Said 3

• grow your hair, throw the jeans out and just wear yoga pants with a t shirt and one of those sweaters/hoodies that's a size too big for you so the sleeves go over your hands... its so cute when girls wear those cause I dunno... it just is lol

• Cheesy answer, but smiling :D. There is nothing that makes a girl look prettier than smiling.

• 1|0
    • Did you up or down arrow me?

• I did neither :/

• what do you thing?

What Girls Said 3

• Always put on a little makeup. Try not to wear yoga pants to school often. Instead of t shirts, try blouses that are slightly dressier. Wear them with leggings/jeans and boots. This type of outfit is still comfortable but looks more put together.

• I add a little jewelry like a earring and that helps but I don't don't full face make up jus tinted lip balm

• Clean up your skin

Maintain good dental hygiene - Brush your teeth after every meal, floss twice daily, and use mouth wash

Hands and nails say a lot

Remove unwanted body hair