What do girls think of my style?

I'm just curious what people think of my style... Be honest, if you don't like it, say it's sheeite; I don't really give an eff.

btw, I'm 19, 6 ft 165 lbs, study research science at university, am a massive punk/metal fan and have either short or medium dark blond straight hair. I wear

* Relaxed fit (NOT baggy) jeans (black, blue or grey) or

* d***ies shorts (khaki, black, grey, navy, dark brown)

* Tee and/or hoodie (either band or skate)

* Vans old skools

* Studded belt

* Band sweatband (wrist) (e.g. bad religion) and/or watch.

That's about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never understood sweatbands. That could be just me.

Also, even a punk should know how to clean up too. One of my good friends dresses like you on a regular basis, but he also can rock a dress shirt and tie in a way that looks sharp, but not boring. If you are going into a professional field, this becomes even more vital.

What Girls Said 15

• i love that style! unfortunately not many people in my school dress like that, if they do, they are taken (of course). Screw the people who don't like it, I think its really hot, I've always had a thing for punky dressed guys. People have their own styles and in my opinion your is awesome

• I love it. My kind if guy right there. Cograts. I see absolutely nothing wrong with it, I'm not sure about others, though. Love your style and taste in music.

• I think your style is fine. I like seeing guys dress like that anyways lol I mean, as long as you can dress up or whatever at special occasions.

• Like :-)

• im into preppy guys, so not my type.

• You sound like a really cool person ^_^ Stay true to whatever suits you. You know?

• like it

• Like it a LOT. xD

• Sweet except I don't like metal or blondes usually but my friends do

• Sounds really boring and typical to be honest. Nothing interesting or special about that look; it's all been seen before.

• well you dress too young for me but I am older... I'm 20...

• I absolutely love guys who are punk, I guess because that's what I listen to a lot. I can tell most of the people in the comments don't agree *sigh.* But anyways, I like it. It's hot in my opinion.

• Don't like it to be honest

• I don't like it. Sweat bands, studded belts, not my thing.

• :-( Nah!

What Guys Said 1

• As a guy, I think you look awesome and you dress smart.