Guys do you care much for a girl's underwear?

I know ideal would be to have matching underwear but I'm in college so I can't afford any fancy stuff and when you're my size you kinda take what you can get.

The thing is that my panty size is extra small which not all stores have. Sometimes I can wear small but often it's just too lose. For bras I would need 30D or 32D which is really hard to get too. I sometimes take 34D or even 36D Because they are easier to get but they don't fit well and if they come in a set with panties they are usually in medium or large.

So is not having really cute, matching underwear a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it's clean it would really have to be Mormon-style to turn me off.

What Guys Said 8

• Doesn't matter really. Yeah, it's hot when the clothes come off and she's wearing cute panties or sexy lingerie. But, for me at least, it's an area where things can only become more positive, not negative...the exception being maybe it they're old, stained, torn, etc...that is a little gross.

• Doesn't matter to men...it's about getting them off that matters. It's more about how YOU feel in what you buy. That's what makes you sexy

• OK who's the a**hole who went and downvoted everybody...just for that I'm going to upvote everybody that I can

• Why do you speak for men, instead of just for yourself. In my experience most men do care about a girl's underwear. Everyone is different, there is no single answer for what men like.

• Tell that to the 3 people who uppied me

• not a turn off. I do like matching sets. I more like colors that are bright and what they are made outta. I enjoy silk and satin more.

• Not at all. Panties are panties. We are happy just to see you in them. Panties are simply hot regardless if matching or not. Hope this helped.

• I would love for a girl to wear a bra!

• I love bras so I would love for a girl to have some! But don't spend too much

• Well if a guys looking at it I'm imagining its nots gonna stay on too long.. So I doubt any guy would care;P

• I like thongs or boy shorts.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't think it would matter, as they just want them to come off! However you might be wearing the wrong bra size. If you are 30d, then you can wear 32c or 34b, which is a common size and very easy to find. You should not be wearing 34-36d as those are much too big (unless your original bra size is also wrong). I used to work at lasenza and its pretty easy to find cheap underwear in xs. A good way to get a " matching" set is to go for. Solid color, like black on bottom, and then you can fin lots of bras with details like black bows etc. that way you can mix and match to get a bunch of sets

• No I need a D cup, 34C or 32 is a bit too wide around my back but my boobs not really fit into the cups. As I said, in some stores 32C is fine but in most it's not. I haven't really tried 34b but even by just looking at them I'd say they're much too small.

I had my size measured professionally, so I hope it's correct

• Well I don't know online calculators give me very different results too but those are ridcoulous.. They say I should wear a 32H or 32J.

My frame measurment is 29 and my bust measurment would be 38, if that is any help.

I thought the way it goes that the 30 or 32 relates the circumference under your boobs and the cup size to size of your boobs. How can 30D and 32C be the same then?

• The actual cup of a 30d is the same as a 32c. So with an adjustable bra you can make the 32 tighter around to fit more like a 30d, as the cups are the same

• I agree with the other girl. You bra sizes are all messed up. Are you sure they're correct? There's no way they fit nicely

• I had them measured professionally and if I can get a bra in 30 or 32D they fit great. I go with that measurment but with most online calculators I get way different results thoughlike 32H or 32J. My frame measurements are 29 inch and my bust measures 38inch

• I can never find matching sets to fit, and no guy seems to mind to be honest.. One even found it amusing how un-matching some combinations were! He liked to hurry up and take clothes off so he could see what they were that time!... Then again, he was odd :p

Still, don't worry about it..

(If you're in the UK, Grattan catalog, New Look and Top Shop do XS.. I swear by them!)