What style suits me?

Someone told me I look stupid. I always wear different variations of my profile picture and with a fedora and dress shoes. Is there any specific style that suits my body makeup?

Open to all suggestions.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to wear dress hats as well, and I always get recieve compliments on them when I'm out. So, I know some people hate the idea of a fedora, but it's more about wearing the right kind of fedora. I don't know if you have ever seen the FX show "The League"...never wear the kind of fedors you see on there. The Kevin Federline type fedoras. Those are the worst. Wear a CASTOR Fedora, or a at least one where the brim flips up all the way around. Never the Tom Landry, Dick Tacy fedoras where the brim is down in the front.

At 5'10 and 190 pounds, you're a stocky guy. Just stick to straight leg, raw denim jeans. All you really need is a one or two quality pairs. I suggest Diesel, or maybe to the higher end Levis. For shirts, Armani exchange has solid v-neck for about $30 that is cut in a way that emphasizes the shoulders, but isn't too tight through the torso. Being that you are a white guy, stick to darker colors. Black, Charcoal grey, burgundy, navy blue. As for footwear, you can't go wrong with classic black chuck taylors. They go with everything. In the winter, I'd say go with a black or brown combat boot. Or a pair of Palladium boots-but no crazy colors. It's winer so throw in some solid merino wool v-neck sweaters in black, grey or navy. Perhaps a darker color cable knit. If you are gonna wear a Fedora, youa re gonna need the proper coat to go with it. A leather jacket in black is my go-to, but you could also do it in a dark brown. Maybe throw in a heavy blazer with an American apparel hoodie. The big thing to remember is that simplicity is better. Aside from work, you don't need to wear suits. A blazer is fine, but match it up with dark jeans and a white button up. Maybe even throw in a skinny tie (black). It's about dressing for your skin-tone and body type. Simplicity is best.

What Girls Said 1

• you can find clothes in this shop on line.the clotheas are amazing. link

What Guys Said 3

• You should dress for the occasion. That means sometimes you dress casual and do the t-shirt and jeans, sometimes you do smart casual when you need to dress up a bit but it's not a formal setting, sometimes you're decked out in a suit and tie to impress for business or for a semi formal even, occasionally you do the tuxedo deal if you got to a black tie affair. Dressing the same all the time every where you go is kind of stupid. You're not going to rock a suit to the beach nor a t-shirt and jeans to an opera or something. Just use your head.

• Fedora hae not been standard in a while. If you like it wear it, but I matter how they look they've become 'costume'.

A suit can look good but a suit all the time is unusual.

• Just wear jeans and a T. You can't go wrong dude