Girls, what is your stance on height?

Would you date a guy who's your height? A guy who's taller? How tall are you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I USED to be okay with a guys height. He can be my height and as long he was attractive and there's chemistry.

There was a problem though, I kept trying to reassure myself that I was okay with his height. (Basically, lying to myself) - No matter how attractive he was, I kept wishing he was taller.

The idea of a shorter guy leading me while I'm wearing high heels is hot but when we're standing next to each other... Meh.

So, for me not to think of such thing (especially, when it's out of his control). - I only go for taller guys now.

My FWBs are 5'10-6'4". - The lowest I would go is 5'8". And that's only if I don't wear high heels.

Don't get me wrong, short guys can still be a catch but only for so long...

I have guy friends who are 6'0" and above. - It's very attractive and just plain HOT.

I'm 5'5"...

What Girls Said 9

• I would date a guy who's my height or taller. I'm 5'8"

• My height or taller is perfectly fine. I'm 5'7 if you round up.

• I would date a guy who is my height and taller,but under 6'3". I'm. 5'9"...

• Taller since I wear heels sometimes

• I'm 5'10". My SO is a tiny bit shorter than me. It's just not something I really think about.

• I would hope he was at least slightly taller (I'm 5'3"), but I don't think it's a real deal-breaker.

• I'm 5'2 1/2 so hell no I won't date a guy my height

5'10 minimum

• I'd date a guy as tall as me. And taller of course. Shorter than me, no.

I am 5'8"

• im 6'4'' and I've dated taller and shorter guys and have no real preference either way :)

What Guys Said 3

• Well coming from a guy who is actually short (im 5'5) I can tell you straight up that women look down on you, and they don't consider you as a potential mate even slightly...and judging by the responses above, I'm not too far off it would seem. However ,i find that most guys who complain about their height here don't actually know what short is ,because when I ask them, its usually 5'8 and above. So I'm hoping you aren't as short as I am. If not, you are fine..trust me

• I'm 6'6" so I mean there is no such thing as a "tall" girl with me.

• Well I'm 6'5' and this summer I looked over to my right to see a girls face at the same level as me... she was hot tooo... But I wouldn't date her cause it'd be awkward...

• If you are short you should find a nice puddle after a Tuesday night rainstorm and lye in it facedown.

If you are short, women don't classify you as a real man. Yes you can as badass as Tyrion Lannister but when it comes to relationships you will never be wanted nor desired by anybody.

Heightism will eventually be the last forum of true discrimination in the near future.