Guys, what do you think of girls that wear size 9 shoes?

Do you think it's more feminine when a girl has small feet?

Most Helpful Guy

• 8 and a half I can take but 9... No way... Just kidding...

Its very interesting all these questions about 1 specific feature, do guys like blonds, do guys hate big feet, do guys hate small breasts, etc...

Guys look at the whole package. We are typically attracted to women that look good to us and one particular feature is usually not a show stopper (barring maybe a 10lb. tumor on your face). Different guys are attracted to different things and a lot of times it has to do with our own features (ever notice how some couples just look alike? They see themselves in the other).

I wouldn't worry about your feet, they can be a gorgeous part of your look with some nice shoes. Think about how you look overall.

• I totally agree. I'm not going to turn down a girl because she has a big or small but. Blond, black, brunet hair. Small, large breasts. You look at the overall body. Is it proportional? Does she look good in her skin?

Big feet aren't going to send men running, like small breasts aren't. It's one specific part on your body, it's no big deal.

• I got a ten pound tumor on my face, and it's no big deal! Slap a little make-up on it, and I'm good ta go. It's always rainin somewhere. Right?

What Guys Said 4

• Size 9 shoes! How can ya climb stairs with them gunboats! Do they even make shoes that big!...Nah, size nine ain't so big. And anyway, I don't spend a lot of time staring at a womans feet and frettin about it. Sometimes we all tend to focus on whatever part, or parts, of our bodies that we like the least, and then self-consciousness starts to set in. Anyone that would scrutinize you to that extent, you don't wanna be around anyway. Your feet are fine. Just stop thinkin about em!

• Feet never come to mind when I think of a girl. They're aren't really an important part of the female body. Yes some people have foot fetishes, but I'm not one of them. SMELLY!

I don't really have an opinion on smaller, or bigger feet. They're just feet!

So no, it doesn't bother me.

• I don't really think about feet at all. They're extremely unimportant to me.

• If you think that is big you should see my size 17 shoes.

What Girls Said 3

• i don't think they notice, honestly...guys like the whole deal, they aren't like women, picking apart every detail

• You're lucky you have size 9 girl. I'm size 10!

• I am size 10, but sometimes 11!!! That is crazy. I have learned to live with my big feet! lol

• Yeah, I don't think anyone really notices, cept my feet don't fit in heels too well lol.

• The majority of kids in my school are size 8 or 9.