Guys, what do you think of Barbara Palvin's looks?

New Victorias Secret model. I am thinking of getting my hair dyed that color as she has my skin tone/eye color and I think that is close to my natural. my hair is a dark brown shade now.

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• what do you think about her? link

• whats your point? I think she's gorgeous

• and I think she's just an average looking girl.

• Where can I go and this is what average women look like? As opposed to being, oh, I don't know, 160 lbs at 5'4 with nowhere near that face?

What Guys Said 5

• Last December, before Palvin met Bieber, she had conflicting feelings about him. "I don't have a favorite Justin Bieber song, I don't say I like him," she said. "I had Bieber fever for two days which is why I was singing him, but I don't like him. I don't like Selena Gomez, by the way."

This was before, she went on a date with him...and is now of course, famous

• Shes cute

• Hot! Wish she had more up top though.

• Total babe. I like that she doesn't have ginormous boobs.

• The first picture was really funny lol. Yeah I think she's cute

What Girls Said 5

• I like her hair color. Go for it.

• She is the most beautiful model from Hungary and we are very proud of her. ))

• Sure jus be another cookie cut

• I would kill to have those eyebrows and cheekbones. But yeah, she's pretty. Lighter locks are worth a try if you've always had dark brown hair, especially if you're not going to extremes (like light blonde).

• She is pretty but the first picture was atrocious