Girls, without looking it up, how long do you think a dollar measures?

There's a myth girls are bad at spacial reasoning, let's do an experiment to see if it is partially based in truth. I'm bored.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aprx 6 inches? (I didn't look it up so I'm probably wrong but I remember a conversation in the movie The Town where they discuss the length of a dollar.)

What Girls Said 5

• I'm going with approximately 5 inches.

The spatial reasoning theory could be possibly why many women have unrealistic...eh...'size standards'. Lol.

• :looks it up: Oh. Hm.

:Sputter: To be fair (i.e. make excuses to feel less spatially stupid), not that it should make a difference, considering I probably have money in my hand at least once daily, but I was measuring an imaginary dollar. I didn't use a tangible example. So, imaginary dollars, I imagine, are 5 inches. Lol.

• about 25 mm?

• It's not a myth. It's a general truth. Of course their are females that are good at it and guys who are bad at it but generally it's true. It has to do with how our brains are different. I am in between.

• You didn't guess

• I am assuming an American dollar. I don't live in the USA so I don't see them often.

• 6 inches

• I didn't look it up, But I based it on a finger . I believe a finger is an inch . So I will say 7 or 8 inches .

What Guys Said 3

• 6.5-7 inches?

• I got BA and others were closer than me lol

• Nah, just looks like you're human :D lol

• ...that likes big ol' cawks

• This has something to with girls not being able to measure cocks properly right? :P

• Not this one. Though, I have an experiment to show that.

• I want to, but I can't post a link until I'm a higher level apparently. So, it must wait.

• Ah, okay...

• 7 inches