Do short, thick girls make tall, skinny guys feel emasculated?

Does it make you feel like less of a man if she's much shorter than you are, but at the same time much thicker?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• No

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• That makes no sense. I am a shorter bbw and generally date tall guys with bones showing.

0|0
    0|0
  • no it just makes you feel better about yourself

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• No way - doesn't bother me at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a tall skinny guy. I used to feel not only emasculated bit also inferior compared to a short fat girl, especially while I was standing next to her, towering way over her while she far outweighed me (and also whenever she proved her physical strength to be far superior to mine). NOT ANY MORE!!! It turns me on sexually whenever a short fat girl proves that she is way stronger than I am even though I am a male while she is a female and especially when I am way taller than she is while she is way bigger than I am. I had a dynamic sexual relationship with a short fat girl (my girlfriend). At the time when she and I first had sexual intercourse, I stood over a foot taller than she did while she weighed over fifty pounds more than I did. Right before our episode, she and I engaged in a weightlifting contest. SHE EASILY DEFEATED ME!!! She easily lifted an incredibly heavy barbell over her head that I tried to lift over my head. I FAILED MISERABLY!!! That immediately turned the both of us on. Afterward, she and I stood in front of each other. While we were both staring at each other (I was looking way down at her while she was looking way up at me), she and I began putting our hands all over each other while we were kissing each other uncontrollably. We both lay down whereupon she and I engaged in sex right there on the spot!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't see why they would be

1|0
    0|0