Do you think it's wrong to emotionally dismiss someone because they are fat or chubby?

This is how I am and I'm debating on whether it's a mentality I should change. I'm sorry if this offends anyone, that's not my intent in asking this.

I find chubby and/or fat guys and girls extremely unattractive. For one, it just looks bad. It looks sloppy and lazy like they are not motivated to get off their butt and lose weight. There are certain clothes that don't look as good on them because their gut is in the way. During sex, I'm sorry, but the wobbly fat just looks bad. It's not attractive at all and it's gross when it collects sweat and then you get flinged in the eye with their sex funk because it's got little places to collect and build up between their rolls.

Do I sound supericial and shallow? I'm not at all, it's just I'm realizing I find larger people highly unattractive. I run track, dance, and work out so fitness is very important to me. Do you think I need to change the way I think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not being physically attracted to them is perfectly fine, you can't control that. Dismissing them emotionally as in not even being friends is quite shallow.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes I turned away a few.. for some reason they seem to like skinny guys I'm not into that, very very few I would give a 2nd look too.

• Do I think it's wrong? Hell no. I wouldn't go out with a fat girl. I'm not in bodybuilder shape myself, but if you're average weight, close to normal, why go out with a fat person?

Being fat is very bad for your health. Causes tons of health problems.

Also, it shows a complete lack of discipline and self-respect.

Also, they did studies, and found that decent-weight humans had the same reaction to seeing obese people as to seeing ill people. They were more health conscious. It's just bad, and really unattractive, to be fat.

• . Do you have any over weight friends? If not you may be a little shallow. People are people and we are all different. If you don't want to date them that's fine but they need friends and encouragement and just maybe they may change because of your friendship and support.

• I do have a few overweight friends and I love them very much

• yes, so shallow

What Girls Said 2

• Yes you should change the way you think do you know any 50 60 70 and 80-year-olds that are just smoking hot. I'm not saying that all old people are super fat but what I am trying to say is everyone loses their look sometime or another it's the personality that counts. Yeah we can all agree that fat is not very attractive in though that may stop you from dating someone that does not mean you should be mean to them or not try to be their friend Because ultimately everyone's personality going to outlast their looks That is just a part of life. In the end True friends are what really matters not the size of your friends. That being said I'm not saying you should go have sex with a bunch of fat guys that are unattractive but just take a deeper look into their personality

• It's sad, but it's not "wrong". It's natural to be less attracted to unhealthy people. I don't think it's a mindset that you can change. It just is.

I think it's sad because I feel sorry for fat people. Sure, the majority of them are that way because of their choices, but it's not always the case. Some of them have to take medications that make them overweight. Some people have thyroid problems. Even the people who aren't disciplined... Do you think they WANT to be fat? If it were THAT easy, everyone would have nice figures.

• i don't mind dating a chubby guy, as long his not too chubby, sometimes its hard for fat people to lose weight because their use to eating whatever is in front of them lol