Girls: unique or generic looking men? (Poll)

Just curious here, but let's say we have two men: one is a unique and exciting looking person, with colorful eyes, a uniquely shaped nose and generally interesting features (yet still handsome). The jawline is not so defined.

The other is the classic "generic looking" model man, the classic beauty: medium-thin lips, pale blue eyes, dirty blond hair, strong jawline and a defined nose / face in general. Deep set eyebrows and an oval shaped face shape.

Which of these two men would you most likely find the most attractive? And why?

Be honest.

• The unique
  • The classic
Deep set eyes* ofc and strong eyebrows

Most Helpful Girl

• I need examples of pictures to decide. For example, I prefer full lips on a guy. Also, I tend to like unusual guys, and a lot of guys that most girls like I'm not interested in.

But if two guys are equally good-looking, regardless of whether it's unusual or classic, his personality decides it for me.

What Girls Said 9

• I would differently go for the unique looking man. I often finding myself drawn to men with interesting features. I would consider myself to be a unique looking individual. I am often told that I am pretty, which I don't really agree with. Such is life.

• Unique seems to translate to unattractive

I'll pick generic

• The unique

• The classic

• The classic

• The unique

• The unique

• The unique

• The unique

What Guys Said 0