Women explain this to me.....

My sister once dated a guy in high school for only about 2 weeks. I knew she was dating him but didn't know that they already had broken up...so one day I asked her "hey, what happened to [her boyfriend]" ...

and she said "oh, we broke up the other day"

me: "why?"

her: "I found out he was ugly"

-----------

What does it mean if a girl says that she found out her boyfriend is ugly? How do you "find out" that the guy you've been dating is ugly 2 weeks after dating them? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I take that to mean "I found out he was a jerk." Personality greatly affects the physical attractiveness or unattractiveness of a person. Unless...she found out his face was a paste on mask...

What Girls Said 3

• is she serious? that's hilarious!

i knew guys who I didn't find attractive until I got to know them and I suppose someone could be such a jerk they could become ugly. he's a pretty big jerk if he got ugly in 2 wks lol.

• His personality was ugly she means lol. An ugly person can be someone who is horrible.

• That means that other people thought he was ugly and gave her crap for dating him. Obviously she saw him and didn't think he was ugly enough to turn down when he asked her out, so she probably got outside pressure to do it.

What Guys Said 2

• I would take that to mean that she didn't like his personality. Her perception of his physical looks could have also changed once she found out he was not a nice guy.

• I think was a product of peer influence.