Guys, what do you consider 'cute, and innocent'?

well, the title pretty much explains all. I get called cute and innocent all the time...so what personality traits does a girl have to have to be considered cute and innocent?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• A quiet girl who is sexually inexperienced and doesn't do drugs or drink.

• Is that a good thing being "innocent"?

• It's not really a matter of "good" or "bad", it's just someone's personalities. You'll attract different types of guys by being "innocent" than you would being, well, not innocent.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes being cute and innocent is a good quality in a girl. Cute means simply you have a face that is beautiful and your actions are beautiful and innocent it maybe the way you speak, the way you conduct yourself, etc.

• shy and honest

it's only a good thing being called that as a girl

What Girls Said 3

• Yeh I get called that all the time too and I find it really annoying and patronizing but maybe it is a compliment idk.

• Well, I guess you have to be so cute that you look innocent. I would say the personality traits you would have to have is probably outgoing, attractive, and brave.

• I get called that. I'm starting to hate it. I guess it means that you are shy or quiet and not slutty. Probably don't have the stereotypical "hot girl" look but are pretty in your own way. More conservative than flashy.