I'm taking a trip up there in may to look at apartments, should I meet up with him and talk again or what?

The only guy I've slept with after talking on and off for 3yrs lives 7hrs away in my old state (I moved away 5yrs ago)

We have never been bf.gf because of the distance but I initiated "the talk" when I went up there to visit last month, I'm moving up there in 3mo.

He was kissing me and I said if you want to be just friends when I move up here don't you think we should start acting as just friends.

He said, who says I wanna be just friends, and I was like you did, (he said a month earlier things would be no diff. when I moved up there), to make the convo. short, he basically asked what I wanted out of the relationship and told me that there is a 90% chance we will be together when I move back. although he still doesn't even believe I really am, I'm like the boy who cried wolf.

Anyways, we don't talk in between trips anymore for diff. reasons, but I've tried to call/text him like 5times and he has not responded to anything. I know he hates the phone and rarely has it and is busy but is he ignoring me on purpose? Is he having second thoughts and now doesn't want to deal with me?

I waited 3yrs to move up there and also be with him and now that I really am moving back it seems like its falling apart.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• No you just do you and forget him/.

• Forget him and don't wryry about him.