i like dark stuff, but hot topic is too expensive? Fashion Crisis!!!

Help me! I have a certain style. I'm not sure what you would call it, but I like dark stuff. Usually dark colors, sometimes neon. Skinny jeans and frilly skirt,similar to tutus are my favorites. I like skulls,kittys, sailboats and other odd and creepy things. Hot Topic is to expensive most od the time, and I live in the country, so what little thrift stores we have are full if crap most times. Any ideas or advice?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I grew up in the country and know exactly how you feel! It was frustrating as a teen seeing all these awesome clothes, yet not having the stores where you live.

My solution: DIY!

There are so many easy things you can do to update and create clothing for yourself to stay in trend. Plus many are cheap! I'd check out pinterest for some great ideas.

You could also try online shopping. Forever21 and WetSeal have trendy clothing and they aren't too expensive, plus they will deliver to your house so you won't have to drive anywhere. I know walmart also sells basics that can help get you the look you want without spending a whole lot of money.

• Online shopping my friend. It's the best thing since sliced bread.

You can shop at Hot Topic, but in my opinion it's a really overrated store. I like iheartdropdead, blue banana, toofastonline, and angryyoungandpoor. Then again, my style is a little different from yours.