What kind of style do you guys prefer on girls?

The title pretty much sums it up! What style do you like?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. I find lots of different styles attractive, but at the end of the day, I want someone that is normal and attractive to me.

So, the non-drug using, affectionate, loyal, conservative, caring, and normal style will be fine for me. Is that so much to ask?

What Guys Said 8

• I prefer a girl with a contemporary Manhattan casual style. I cannot stand really thuggish styles but some intellectual girls pull it off very well when they mix it with formal clothing.

• A little bit punky or alternative. Not punk-by-numbers piercings and Ramones t-shirt, but something unique that suits her and that has a bit of a punk/emo/arty feel to it. Whatever she's wearing, I want her too look like it's her style, not something she saw in a magazine/on her favorite z-list celeb.

• I like grunge girls a lot and I love boots the most.

I also like when girls wear girlie clothes sometimes.

Loose fitting clothes like sweatpants are good too ;)

• i don't mind if I'm honest but a girls style can often reflect aspect of there personality if there happy where it I got nothing agains it so I don't have much of a preference there are certains tiesm of clothing etc whihc I think in generalg look good on girls

• preppy or artsy style.

• Girls with a tattoo and who likes to eat tofu and likes horror movies

• as skanky as possible

• The more casual the better. I like a girl in tight jeans that shows her curves...& a bra.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys don't usually have a style preference I think because guys can have different styles like-rocker,classy,beach,etc

• Some guys do! I know a lot of males that wouldn't go for a girl who dresses a particular way, so I'm just curious if any others are like that! :)

• Really? Maybe its just me that sees the beauty in different styles. Like my brother doesn't like the punk look with all black or neon colors and crazy unnatural colored hair but I like some of their outfits and wouldn't mind wearing it!

• i love when a girl wears boots though

• Cute and girly