Why wouldn't he look at me when we Skyped?

There's this guy I've had a thing with for awhile and we've talked about being boyfriend/girlfriend so I know he likes me. It's kind of a complicated situation, but I haven't seen him in a few months. Long story short, we Skyped tonight for the first time in awhile and he would barely look at me. He talked a lot but he just kept watching TV or distracting himself. What's the deal?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because he's nervous.

What Guys Said 1

• hi :) can I know about you ?

i`m a man 23 years ago live in egypt

& you ?

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he was nervous or shy. I'm not a huge fan of Skype, I almost always feel awkward just sitting there looking at the person, even my own family members.

• Lots of times guys just get distracted easily with Skype. My boyfriend does it a lot. He'll play with a pen or something on the desk while talking to me. It's not that he isn't interested in the conversation, but lots of guys have trouble focusing while sitting and talking. Girls bond through talking and communication, it's not always the same with guys. I think it's rude he was watching TV, but he could have been nervous.