What do you think of blond hair on a girl who can pull it off?

let's say a girl's natural hair is that mousey brown color, where it is a very light brown that is just too dark to be dirty blond, and kind of dull and flat looking.

don't you think if she has the right skin tone and eye color (especially light eyes) she would probably look better with blond hair?

i think so..some of my friends have that mousey light brown hair, and light eyes, and after going blond they look better.

i was a light blond kid but my hair turned mousey, and I have blue eyes, and my skin is pale (going brunette would look extremely harsh and washed out on me) and I am probably going blond soon.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it suits them well.

What Guys Said 2

• When girls dye their hair a different color it usually looks worse than their regular hair color, which looks fine.

• Blonde hair is hot

What Girls Said 2

• If you were blond as a kid then you can normally pull it off very well. It's people who were never blond but choose to bleach there hair that end up looking really weird. While you bleach your hair make sure they make your eyebrows a few shades lighter than they were but still darker than your blond hair or it will look off and unnatural. Be prepared to have to color your hair though every 4-6 weeks to keep up appearances. The cost really adds up while a few high lights or low lights every 3 months will add dimension to your hair but not be nearly as costly.

• i was a blond kid, my brows are still kind of dirty blonde/very light brown. I like to fill them in but even now I use a dirty blond pencil. I am actually highlighting. I have done highlights once a few months ago but I did more subtle ones. now I want an overall blond look so my stylist said she can add a lot of light highlights and I will probably turn very blond with it, plus the maintenance will be easier than full dye.

• I did almost the same thong but my eyebrows were still just 2 shades too dark even though I was blond before and just went to bleach blond instead. If you are set on it and have already talked to your stylist you should be in great hands and look smokin' hot afterwards.

• I think wow blond really does make a difference :)