How do you spot a 'high maintenance' girl?

Do you consider girls with the style of for example Lauren Conrad link , like a cute style but always wearing heels and make up,... high maintance? (based on looks)

Most Helpful Guy

• High maintenance based on looks? That may be because she looks rich and fashionably smart, and it's considered by most guys as "out-of-their-league".

Most girls who really take care of themselves whilst displaying a very serious demeanor are the girls whom I find as high maintenance.

What Guys Said 3

• Girls who keep up with the current fashions, and have the money to do so, are usually considered high maintenance. They don't like to do manly things and are very girly. Basically, if I'm having to put more work into you, than my own car, then you are probably high maintenance. (keep in mind, my car is very high maintenance since it's older)

• She has flawless hair, make up, and clothing.

• Trendy clothes, lots of makeup, long nails, different shoes every day.

In a word...material.

What Girls Said 0