Girls: good-looking 5'8" man or average 6'? (Poll)

A. A man that is good looking AND physically fit, height 5'8"

B. A man that is average in physical aspect, not skinny nor overweight, at 6'

What would you choose? Let's settle this once and for all ;D

• The 5'8 guy
  • The 6' guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't choose to be honest, personallity in this case would be the deciding factor. Sorry not the answer your looking for but I'm beening honest.

What Girls Said 16

• I don't factor in height at all. I am 5'1" and every guy is taller than me. Plus height has zero to do with who you are, what type of guy you are, how you treat women etc.

A - might sound good in theory but if he's got his head stuck up his own ass, thinking all women want him - then I'm not interested.

B - Same thing

• Is 6ft tall actually average height for a man? I'd think that it would be closer to 5'8 :/

I'm only 5'2 so height doesn't really matter too much to me so long as he's taller than me.

• I would choose the 5'8 guy. 6' is nice but I'm 5'4 so it's a little tall for me.

• I think it would all come down to personality for me. The one with the preferred behavior and personality would win me over :D

• B. because he can have a fit body later.

• The 5'8 guy

• The 5'8 guy

• The 5'8 guy

• The 5'8 guy

• I don't care about height or looks.

• The 5'8 guy

• The 5'8 guy

• The 5'8 guy

• As long as he's good looking, who cares.

• My crush is two inches shorter than me.

• depends on if I am short or not. if I was 5'6 or under then I would go for the hott 5'8 guy! but I am 5'9 so I would probably go for the 6 guy.

What Guys Said 5

• I think the majority of women would choose A. Unless they are 5'9+ when they would probably go for B.

Lol at the women refusing to accept looks matter at all. Brad Pitt must be a sex symbol because of his personality.

• They would choose A, definitely.

• I'm sure there are a lot of other factors that come into play. I get far more attention then guys that are taller then me. Given, I am 6'3" but the measure of a man isn't just how tall he is.

• May be a little bit of dimishing returns at play ;)

Though the 7' guy I knew got swamped with women.

• dang you must have it all figured out then, teach us PLEASE

• Well at least you got the humor down. You're half way there.

• Wow I'm surprised to see some girls chose B... I mean I prefer short girls but it's a lot more important if she's good looking or not

• really fair comparison

are you the same jackass that has been asking this everyday for the past month?