Help, what to wear to look sexy?

I'm going with my boyfriend to a club , we will dance, he told me to wear something super sexy..

But I don't want to look slutty

Can you give me any advice? I was thinking about miniskirt, but what kind? what can I wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd suggest some slim fitting shorts(no jean shorts, they can be too young and cheap if worn wrong) with a sexy but classy top and heels or wedges (:

I know most people would go for a skirt or a dress but if you're going to be dancing a lot then skirts and dresses tend to hike up /: it gets pretty awkward when you have to repeatedly pull it down.

link shorts like most of those (:

For the top, go for something that is racy of sexy in one way but not more than one way because it gets slutty, overdone, and/or cheap

Maybe wear something that's sheer somewhere, lacy, show off your back, deep neckline, etc but don't combine them haha

link like this (:

Or link

Then with some sexy heels or wedges

link

link

Depending on where you want the focus of the outfit to be, keep some neutrals and then have one bright part that pops with a color or pattern (: you could focus on awesome shoes, a nice top, etc

• If you go for a skirt or dress, it's the same basic idea

Focus the attention in one place by showing skin, wearing a bright color or pattern but keep everything else cute but relatively normal

• LOVE these suggestions!

esp like the link to the black stilettos! nice!

• Thanks ^_^ I love fashion and giving fashion advice

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe something like this -- take your liberty with the colors but TO ME -- that is sexy for a club (and sexy, period!)

link

• wear guys clothing all the time... itll make you look sexy as fuuck

• Now I really wish I had a girlfriend. You just made me remember of those couples at the club that come really early together and then he put himself against the wall, and all she does is move her butt against his balls all night while he grabs her hips. I can't imagine how teased and turn on the guys are by the time the club ends. That sex release must feel nice. I mean these girls have nice bodies.

What Girls Said 2

• link

link

link

link

You have to be more careful with strapless shirts/dresses. When you dance and raise your arms... May have a fashion mishap.

• the 2nd link! WOW!

• love that website, love the second link, and CRamos you have such good taste! And can always find the perfect outfit for any occasions need you to do the shopping for me hahah! Really you always know what's good

• What about a dress? Well I think most girls wear that ...id go with a ruffle miniskirt that has a print like black and neon or floral,with a v neck or scoop neck shirt,and a belt at the waist line.