Girls: how do you get rid of armpit hair and dark spots?

i want to stop shaving, but I'm a busy gal and don't have time to the salon all the time to get my armpits waxed, and pay a lot of money all the time too, what is the method is have nice smooth armpits?

Most Helpful Girl

• you can have electrolysis done. it's expensive, but once it's done, it's done, and you won't have arm pit hair ever again. you can use nair too, but I would hate to have to hold my arms up in the air for 10 minutes.

• That is how electrolysis is supposed to work, but it doesn't perform nearly that well...so says my mother in law.

What Guys Said 1

• The most effective method I know of for permanantly eliminating armpit hair, is to lather the pits with generous quantities of pure ether, and encourage them ablaze with an acetylene torch. Be sure to apply direct flame to the affected areas for no less than 12 minutes. A "healing" period of four to six months can be anticipated, at the end of which time, your hair worries will be but a bad memory. Fast, reliable, and cheap.

What Girls Said 3

• You can use Sally Hansen hair removal cream. It is found at any drugstore. It gets rid of unwanted hair on your face and body. You can even use it on short hair so unlike waxing you don't have to let it grow out. Hope this helps.

• There is a lazer in germany that can create perfect fusion at the temperature of 13927275654 degrees. If you focus this onto your disgusting armpits, it will cleanse them.

• go with nair..its cheap and it burns it off in like 5 minutes..lasts longer than shaving, too