Can you get fuller lips naturally?

So when I look at pics from when I was younger it seems I have thinner lips than I do now... now my lips are way fuller :S is this possible? My dad doesn't have full lips but my mom has pretty full lips so maybe I got it from her, but the strange thing is when I look at her childhood pics she also had thinner lips when she was small, and now she has fuller lips..

Btw, yes I'm sure she never got lip injections, and neither have I so

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, of course. That's something you inherited from her.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• yes you can get thinner lips easily as your mom...just start using some lip plumpers for getting beautiful and thinner lips...don't ever think to go for lip injections because these lip injections are very harmful for your lips and can affect you badly...So better to use these lip plumping products as they contain good and effective ingredients that doesn't cause any side effects...

• Alright, as we age our body structure also changes. So there is nothing to worry as how you or your mom got fuller lips. The hormones in our body system follows a continuous process which might lead to excess production of fatty tissues under lips. Enjoy the feel of fuller lips... :)

• Maybe it's something you get when your older,like curves,hips etc? I've always had full lips so I don't know

• Not that I know of ,your young so your still growing and your lips might get fuller

• I am not sure they change much

• You either have full lips or you don't

• well I'm not lying, I honestly have fuller lips now than when I was younger...