What are the girls opinions on boys wearing thongs?

i wear thong underwear and thong swimsuits all the time. I am 120 pound straight male, I am fit and love how my body looks. I see girls in them all the time and they seem to be comfortable. I am comfortable in mine (boys thongs of course).

Most Helpful Girl

• Yikes I don't like them caz it reminds me of that mtv show jackass

What Girls Said 5

• Just, no.

• Do it if that what makes you comfortable, I wouldn't judge.

• Ew. That about sums it up.

• Im not into it but whatever floats your boat. As long as you are confident

• 120 pound ? You gotta be kidding. How tall are you? My boyfriend is 6"1' and 150 and he's skinny as a branch. I sure hope you're on the small side : /

• 5'5", in good shape, really high metabolism

• Ah good! 5"5' is all right for that weight. I was thinking of what my boyfriend would look like at his height if he lost 30 pounds and it terrified me. I mean, he would probably disappear under the carpet! XD

What Guys Said 3

• My ex got me into wearing thongs. She said I have a really nice butt and should show it off. Been wearing them ever since :)

• I'm interested in finding out as well. I wear thongs and so far the girls that have seen me either like it, think it's funny, or dislike it. Probably about an equal split along all three.

• i would guess they don't like it