Do you like the look of black nail polish on guys' hands?

Simple question here.

Vote and reply as much as you like, and thanks for answering! :-P

• I'm a girl; I like the look of black nail polish on guys
  • I'm a girl; I don't like the look of black nail polish on guys
  • I'm a guy; I've worn black nail polish before
  • I'm a guy; I've never worn any nail polish color at all

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 28

• As a general rule, no. I'm sure there are a select few guys who can pull it off; but that's very very few.

• I like that one guy has voted for "I'm a girl and I like black nail polish on guys".

• It depends on the skin color. If the its a really pasty white guy, no because it makes him look more pasty. If its a tanner white guy, yes. Black guys, asians, Hispanics, etc. YES

• It would probably make me do a double-take, but like any other unusual quirk a person of any gender might have, I'm sure if the guy was cool enough, I'd just get used to it.

• Honestly it depends... it depends on if the guy is hot or not and if it matches his style... Some guys I would think "Ahh is this guy gay?" because he isn't attractive or it doesn't go with his style .. but if a guy has the right style and look than I think "Oh okay he's goth" lol... if not than I assume he's gay.. so honestly it depends

• As long as it goes with their style , a guy wearing sports gear would look silly but a guy in cool clothing yeah great, do what ya want

• Hate it. Hate it. Hate it.

• Some guys can pull it off, and if a guy can pull it off, it usually looks really good.

• Absolutely...I don't mind it at all.

• i like it, IF he can pull it off

• Reminds me of Adam Lambert, not that every guy that wears nail polish happen to homosexual, but it's what I think of when those two are associated.

• call me conservative but guys in my opinion shouldn't be using any make up or nail polish, I like a nicely groomed man but that s about it.

• I don't like it but Its not a total turn off

• I do not approve of any color on a guys nails.

• Uh no. It doesn't look good atall.

• I don't like ti on all men, but if they have that whole gothic/emo look, I like it

• Ewwww heck no!

I don't like the look of any sort of nail polish on guys' hands :S

• I really don't like a guy with any nail polish. But I do like clean, well kept nails on a man. And don't chew them down to your nuckles.

• I don't like guys wearing makeup of any sort

• NO NEVER!

• Umm no , I like bad/gothic/punk boys and all that stuff but not with any nail polish

• Never

• Don't like it :P

• I don't find nail polish to be attractive on a guy no matter what color it is.

• Strangely yes.

• guys shouldn't be wearing nail polish full stop. unless they are gay that's okay

• I hate it guys should not wear nail polish unless they are gay.

• Most of the time no, but on a few... yes. Has to fit to both the guy and his style though. :D

What Guys Said 7

• I think some guys can pull off black nail polish and eye makeup kind of well with their style.. but most can't..

• I did it in my goth days of high school. ha ha the good ol' days.

• I couldn't really vote C or D...*cough*

I was a kid with older female relatives, okay!

• So incredibly idiotic it's unbelievable.

• Nail polish is make-up, and men shouldn't wear such things :O

• Like a metrosexual sort of thing?

• more like a Goth/rocker sort of thing

• Ah, okay. I've never actually heard of male nail polish before. But I looked it up, and one picture looked decent, but only because his whole persona could pull it off. If you're not someone like this link who you can see already takes time to do his hair well and dress fashionably (although he'd be better without the earrings) while still looking punk, it probably won't look good.

• Like, here, Johnny Depp, who's really well known for being handsome, looks pretty weird with nail polish. link

And this guy just looks plain silly. link

• I wear all sorts of nail polish colors. It's fun to mix it up and be different :)