Ladies, what do you think of these shorts?

I am getting a little tired of wearing the baggy cargo shorts and I want some with a little more mature of a look. I found some shorts that I think look pretty nice and I need some feedback. They would end somewhere between 2-3 inches above my knee.

I would post a link but apparently you have to be level 4 to do that. They are called American Apparel Postal shorts if you want to google them. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you mean these, YES, these are really popular right now and they look awesome with a button down. Look on Nautica's website for examples. Good luck! link

What Girls Said 3

• They look trendy and hipster-ish. I've seen a lot of guys in NYC wearing them in the summertime, they are in right now.

Please answer mine link

• Kinda like those shorts from that commerical with shaun white? Well not all guys can pull it off I think

• They look a bit like little boys shorts, but if coordinated right they look pretty nice :)

What Guys Said 1

• These are coming back imo. I own a few pairs similar myself. I'm also a short guy so long baggy shorts just look dumb. I like the kind that come right about the knee and don't have 101 pockets.

• Men tease women for carrying around a purse full of stuff but they have a purse sewn into their cargo shorts. Just need a pocket for my wallet and phone.

• Pretty much. However, I have a sister and many female friends whom I gotten a peak at what they carry in their purse. Half of it is useless stuff that there is no reason to have on you at all times. It's like they have a survival kit in there. I keep, my wallet (with a condom), phone, keys (with a bottle opener), my knife, and maybe some chapstick if its dry outside. All I need.