What kind of haircut would suite me best?

I have thin/oval face and I am skinny. I have dark brown almond shaped eyes and my hair is black in color. What kind of haircut will look good on me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go with bangs, low across your forehead, to miimize the lack of curves in your face, and hair long around your ears, to focus attention on the middle of your face, and away from how long it is.

A few highlights in your dark hair, some ash blond streaks, would also make you look more dramatic and your face would look less thin and angular.

What Guys Said 3

• Whatever you like best on you. You can always just go to the salon and ask the hairdresser to do what she thinks would be best for you. That's what I do when I go to Lady Janes, I say "have your way with me" and she goes to town, ugh, she leaves me feeling soooooooooo satisfied

• You kind of need to figure that out on your own. Your own opinion suits you the best and will make you look a lot better than what people tell u

• i always like braided hair, like fishtail or just up in a bun

What Girls Said 3

• Wavy/curly hair medium length

• People with thin and oval face look really pretty with long hair and those who have round circular face look cute/pretty with short hair.

• Now why would you want to cut your hair !? Keep it long :) short hair is for dumb old ladies