Mustache: Yes or No?

Question for females. What do you think of a mustache on a guy? When I say mustache, I mean no facial hair other than the mustache. Good look or no? I've read most find it to be a bad look but I'm curious to see if that's the case here, and if there are some supporters.

Whoever rated this "1 star"...you seriously suck

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the guy. A lot of guys I know participate in Movember and its pretty interesting to see the results. Some guys can rock the mustachio; while others sort of look a little pervy with it. One of my boys ended up being a dead ringer for Mario at the end of Movember...LOL

I know...doesn't really answer your question. But if you like it ROCK IT with confidence. It does tickle while kissing though...and echmmm...other things.

What Girls Said 26

• I wish I had high enough Xper points to show links because it really depends on the 'stache. For example my boyfriend looks so hot with a beard but can't have one at times due to army requirements but can have a mustache. The mustache he grows looks awful on him to start with and then the way he has to trim it takes it from bad to worse, just god awful. On the other hand my friend Dave grows the most beautiful mustache I have ever seen. I would suggest trying it out and seeing what works and if it doesn't work then follow the YouTube tutorial on how to shave your mustache.

• I like the way it looks on me, but I have the feeling I'm in the minority. Why is there such a stigma against mustaches? Thanks for the tip about the YouTube tutorial. Just watched.

• Hitler ruined mustaches for all men. Another one of his many abominations

• I find a mustache attractive only when there is a five o'clock shadow or facial hair around the chin.

link link

But just a mustache by itself is generally unattractive. link

Some guys can pull the mustache off, but not many.

• Okay I take back what I said previously, SOME are hott like that 2nd pick. I think he looks better without it but he doesn't look half bad with it.

• No. Terrible. Just err on the side of caution and don't go there.

• No thank you.

• No. Gotees or a well groomed beard is okay, but mustaches are not attractive at all. Why? I really couldn't tell you all I know is that I don't find them appealing in any way.

• This is the most common answer. Girls hate the mustache, but don't really know why. I like the way I look with a mustache though, so I think I'll be keeping it for a little while.

• It's def more of a guy thing than impressing the ladies.

• I like it! I think it's sort of cute but still classic. It reflects a taste for "the good old times" or whatever :D

• Finally, a girl that appreciates a guy with a mustache! Charlie Chaplin would be proud!

• I hope so :)

I guess it's a little easier appreciated where I live, though :)

• I think it's impressive, but not in a "damn that's hot" way, its more like a "Woah! Look at that guys mustache! Crazy!" yeah, I wouldn't want to kiss that.

• I like a guy who keeps himself clean shaven. But that's just me. I know most girls disagree.

• No. I thnk its really ugly and somewhat creepy looking.

• Why creepy? I think that word is way overused for things that don't deserve that label. Is it really that bad?

• QA, that's because some moron decided that only rapists have mustaches, and people were gullible enough to believe it! Now, people with mustaches are judged as rapists. I'm seriously not joking!

• No!

• Honestly, mustaches remind me of old men and pedophiles. I prefer stubble or a bit of a beard...

• Why are beards alright but not mustaches? If mustaches remind you of old men and pedophiles, why don't beards? Mustaches get a bad rap for no reason.

• To me, beards are rugged and outdoorsy. Mustaches feel so.. put on, I guess. It's hard to pintpoint why. They just weird me out!

• I don't think it can ever look good, that's just my opinion though.

• Jake Gyllenhaal wears it very well; Orlando Bloom, James Franco and Brad Pitt too. Great guys, great guys.

• Hell ya! Men, grow some mustaches!

Or... ya.. If your face is.. can I say "mustache-potential"?.. it can look pretty cool. But if you are like 17 or younger; Don't. It just looking like a desperate attempt of looking mature.. If that makes sense.

• I'm 22 going on 23. At 17 or younger, I would agree. It would like like a kid trying to look older. I personally like the way I look with a mustache.

• no no no!

• No a fan.

• nah, I like goatees.

• no

• NO NO NO NO NO.

I hate mustaches so much.

• I like it on guys but not on a boyfriend. Like TR is my hero but I would not date him!

• Si senior

• not a mustache fan

• I think mustaches are cool, but only small ones. Those really big, long ones are a total turn off. It has to be well taken care of, too. I would feel a little weird dating a guy who had one, though, because my dad has one and he's had it basically his whole life. Seriously, I saw a pic of him in HS and he had a small one going. It's kind of funny. I could never picture him without one.

• Hahahahah dude same. My dad is 53 and I have NEVER seen him without one!

• I'm not a fan at all

• no no no no no no! sorry!

• Hate em. I'm not a fan of facial hair at all.

What Guys Said 4

• Apparently women don't like them because most of them probably believe in the "rapists only have mustaches" bullcrap somebody came up with. It's honestly disappointing to know this, but it's mostly true. Our culture mostly hates facial hair, and anybody who has it is kind of an outcast.

Hopefully sooner or later the mustache becomes a fad again as it used to be thirty years ago.

• "A man without a moustache is rather like a woman with one" - the GREAT Nick Cave.

Get on his level ladies, the p****-whipped, skinny boy look that's popular is so sad. Our descendants will look back at this part of history and shake their heads.

• If a girl doesn't like it then that's on her lol

• no