Why girls find Taylor Lautner hot?

he is quite overhyped...for his looks and physique...there are many guys of his age who have a better physique than him including me ...he looks quite ugly...

this is what is hot... link

not this sh*t link

link

this is hot too
some people think that the guys other than taylor lautner are photoshopped...just a reality check for them

the 1st link is hrithik roshan: link (just watch out his physique and stop making excuses)

the other beefed up guy is salman khan no.1 actor of bollywood (47 years old): link

do watch and let me know...i think so these video proofs must be enough to prove them

Most Helpful Girl

• He is gross.

When I went with one of my friends to the second twilight movie (with the first one with him in it), I told her how unattractive and weird his face was. She disagreed.

• u are correct he is weird

What Girls Said 45

• Haha ironic I just wrote that I don't like him in another question. I don't find him attractive and neither do I find the other links you posted as attractive either. Buff guys are in general a turn off to me for some reason.

• He has a really handsome face and nice body.

Everyone has their preference.

• I hate to break it to you, but if you turn Taylor sideways, his profile would look exactly the same as that first link. I don't find any of the three links attractive. My question is why do you care so much about it?

• I think he is a male butterface

• All I can say is this post is very biased, your own liking answers of what only YOU want to hear that fits with YOUR opinion while not accepting others, why did you even ask this to us when you are clearly just wanting to force people into changing their opinion about it?, let people have their own mind for once...

• there are some who dnt agree..but there are some who agree too...if you will tell me that poop is a food ...how can I agreee

• You still don't get though that people have different views but your all snubbing off the ones that don't agree but totally loving the people that do agree with you, just wrong...

More from Girls
40

What Guys Said 10

• Actually you seem to consider the better physique to be bulk, girls prefer the guy not to be overly muscular as they find that a bit too much, like the guy would be too high maintenance or like he's narcissistic. It's also got to do with the stupid perception that he's some deep and romantic guy based on how his character is seen... but then again tweens aren't going to be thinking too deeply into anything.

• yeah man...im irritated with this hype ...girls in my class fanatise about this sh*t...while I keep looking them and think wtf are they mad...i know I won't be able to convince them...i shld wait for his hype to get over

• I think girls like guys with an attractive face and chizled not gorrilla like body, not to be cocky but I think I fit that catergory

• I'll be the first to admit that I think Taylor Lautner is an pretty attractive guy (no homo) for girls who are into guys with that kind of physique. As for the guys in the other links, I don't know many girls who would find them attractive at all - they look like big bulky meat-heads.

• Jim Carrey lookin' swole in that first link brah

And if you're going to post picture of aesthetic guys, at least post a pic of Zyzz link

But I digress, to answer your question, most of the girls attracted to him are probably just tweens/Twilight fans who are 'in love' with the character he plays in the movies.

• only tweens like him

More from Guys
5