Why girls find Taylor Lautner hot?

he is quite overhyped...for his looks and physique...there are many guys of his age who have a better physique than him including me ...he looks quite ugly...this is what is hot... link not this sh*t link

link
this is hot too
some people think that the guys other than taylor lautner are photoshopped...just a reality check for them
the 1st link is hrithik roshan: link (just watch out his physique and stop making excuses)
the other beefed up guy is salman khan no.1 actor of bollywood (47 years old): link
do watch and let me know...i think so these video proofs must be enough to prove them

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He is gross. When I went with one of my friends to the second twilight movie (with the first one with him in it), I told her how unattractive and weird his face was. She disagreed.

• u are correct he is weird

What Girls Said 44

• He has a really handsome face and nice body.Everyone has their preference.

• I hate to break it to you, but if you turn Taylor sideways, his profile would look exactly the same as that first link. I don't find any of the three links attractive. My question is why do you care so much about it?

• Haha ironic I just wrote that I don't like him in another question. I don't find him attractive and neither do I find the other links you posted as attractive either. Buff guys are in general a turn off to me for some reason.

• I don't find him attractive. he's OK. I like usually guys with blue eyes, tall. I don't think I've ever dated someone who looks like Taylor. he's dark haired and I'm not sure, I guess everyone's got their preferences.

• He is adorable.

• For a second I thought adorable said doable lol

• yea, that also doable. funny.

• I don't find him at all attractive

• Lol why do other guys get hype and hater-ish over him. Like it's fine for dudes to freely talk about how hot a woman is and expect other women not to say anything? Taylor does have a hot body and the fact he's been type casted hopeless romantic bad boy it makes him more interesting and attractive.

• I like the third guy's body, but the first two not so much. That pic of TL is hilarious hahahaha

• Most people who are into a certain celebrity especially ones who played in series, usually its the character they played that they are in love with. As soon as this whole twilight phase is over he will be forgotten. As for me my little obsession is Hugh jackman as wolvirine . :)

• hugh jackman ...ya he looks gr8...he is hot...n yes I wish what you said happens and soon this hype gets over

• Me too lol I couldn't get into twilight at all, just but for me, although I hear the books are better

• The second pic was the best one. The third one..no. Taylor Lautner has a nice body. That's about it. His face annoys me.

• I don't think any of them are attractive...

• He has a very nice body, and an alright face. I disagree those guys aren't hot way too bulky.

• I don't like him . . .

• I don't think he's hot, he's a cutie. He has a adorable factor to him. link link <-----------how cute is that!

• I think Taylor is good looking honestly. He certainly has a nice body! To answer your question though, I think most girls think "Jacob Black" and they fall for the character more than the actor.

• His sexy af get over it ! And those two guys you postedAre hideous

• I don`t think they are hideous, but at the same time, Taylor isn`t ugly either...

• I don't find "hot" any of the three guys in the links ^^Too much muscle for my taste, and they look really weird, are you sure no photoshop was involved ? link link I like those better ;)As for your question, I don't find Taylor Lautner hot, not at all. I like his smile/teeth, but that's about all :)

• no they were not photoshoped since I have seen both of them working out in gym ...n they are really hard working individuals...believe me...they look equally better in their films and real life...

• Well, then that's quite impressive :)

• don't tell me what I think is hot. none of the above for me thanks

• so who is hot according to u...in general, any link..

• i just don't find 6 packs that attractive. just firm but not ripped

• i thought you would say something complicated...but that's easy...yes there are some girls who dnt like 6 pacs

• All I can say is this post is very biased, your own liking answers of what only YOU want to hear that fits with YOUR opinion while not accepting others, why did you even ask this to us when you are clearly just wanting to force people into changing their opinion about it?, let people have their own mind for once...

• there are some who dnt agree..but there are some who agree too...if you will tell me that poop is a food ...how can I agreee

• You still don't get though that people have different views but your all snubbing off the ones that don't agree but totally loving the people that do agree with you, just wrong...

• Taylor Lautner and Channing Tatum have beautiful bodies but eh faces in my opinion. I feel like I'm surrounded by men who have way better/just as nice faces. Also, that first link of "this is what is hot" sort of freaks me out. And the other one looks inflated.You know who's hot? James Franco.

• YEAH. James Franco is hot.

• Yeah James Franco, nice smile too

• This those two pic, You must be trolling. There is no difference in this link and the boy you're getting upset about.AND TAYLOR'S YOUNGER. That's why GIRLS like him.

• because bitches love boys that look like llamas

• He's just really really cute and why do people judge others for their looks anyway? and why can't people accept that people differ in what they think is attractive? I think he's cute but that's just my opinion and I accept you don't fancy him that's cool... but accept that not everyone can like what you do too.

• I think he is a male butterface

• Lol

• agreed haha

• He's an attractive guy, I don't think he's over hyped at all but everyone has different opinions :) There's a hug number of guys out there who think Megan Fox is this incredible looking woman but not every guy you find is going to think that way.

• but other links that I gave looks way better...even I look better than him in terms of looks,physique...but I dnt understand this hype

• Show Older
    • i failed to understand why you like taylor lautner...see his nose there's sh*t in it...he has a plump face and looks totally sh*t

• Ok so just because the other two guys have been voted best looking and sexiest man alive I'm automatically supposed to agree? I just don't find the appeal in either of them that's not to say that they actually are unattractive just not to my taste. I'm not saying Taylor Lautner is perfect but he has a good smile. Denise Richards is considered this really really stunning person right but I don't see it at all!

• I thought he was hot because he had a good body, then I turned 13.

• real girls dnt fall for taylor laurtner...it came to you naturally...Glad

• I don't find them attractive. Some girls like him because that's their preference, that's it.

• The first one is better,and I. Don't know what it is about taylor launter that girls go all crazy all over him..

• All gross

• #1 Those photos are all so photoshopped esp the one of taylorlets be honest...he reall doesn't look like that Lol link link #2 - You are a man...of course you don't find him sexy unless you are staight#3 - How about you post a photo of YOUR body and let the women judge that but seeing as though you are anonymous you probably don't

• oh yea and those pictures you are posted are not hot...to bulky...and taylor is eh just as well.No sexiness for you in this one

• i can't show my pic ...since people know me on gags ...but I have a better body than taylor lautner ...my abs are bigger...i have a lean body with much better arms than taylor...im not comparing myself to him...since he is a celebrity...i dnt have nething to do with him...im just a bit annoyed by the overhype

• Show More

What Guys Said 10

• Actually you seem to consider the better physique to be bulk, girls prefer the guy not to be overly muscular as they find that a bit too much, like the guy would be too high maintenance or like he's narcissistic. It's also got to do with the stupid perception that he's some deep and romantic guy based on how his character is seen... but then again tweens aren't going to be thinking too deeply into anything.

• yeah man...im irritated with this hype ...girls in my class fanatise about this sh*t...while I keep looking them and think wtf are they mad...i know I won't be able to convince them...i shld wait for his hype to get over

• Jim Carrey lookin' swole in that first link brahAnd if you're going to post picture of aesthetic guys, at least post a pic of Zyzz link But I digress, to answer your question, most of the girls attracted to him are probably just tweens/Twilight fans who are 'in love' with the character he plays in the movies.

• I'll be the first to admit that I think Taylor Lautner is an pretty attractive guy (no homo) for girls who are into guys with that kind of physique. As for the guys in the other links, I don't know many girls who would find them attractive at all - they look like big bulky meat-heads.

• only tweens like him

• I think girls like guys with an attractive face and chizled not gorrilla like body, not to be cocky but I think I fit that catergory

• All that money and fame

• correct man

• link There was this girl I was into, she decided to date this guy who was a total verbally abusive assclown, and I feel it probably had a lot to do with the fact he was basically a Taylor Lautner clone. I'd met the guy, wasn't all that bright, or funny, or really anything stand out aside from the fact he was in damn near perfect shape and looked exactly like the guy.I find that picture in the link particularly enjoyable now.

• so the juice head look is hot...those pics are all photoshopped so is it that he is ugly or you are a hater or you're jealous...

• I'm comfortable enough as a straight man to say, the dude's got a decent body. He's not too meathead, but he's also got some good definition.However, he's got a face smacked by a frying pan.

• i overheard girls talking about his nipples :/

• LOL