Why girls find Taylor Lautner hot?

he is quite overhyped...for his looks and physique...there are many guys of his age who have a better physique than him including me ...he looks quite ugly...

this is what is hot... link

not this sh*t link

link

this is hot too
some people think that the guys other than taylor lautner are photoshopped...just a reality check for them

the 1st link is hrithik roshan: link (just watch out his physique and stop making excuses)

the other beefed up guy is salman khan no.1 actor of bollywood (47 years old): link

do watch and let me know...i think so these video proofs must be enough to prove them

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He is gross.

When I went with one of my friends to the second twilight movie (with the first one with him in it), I told her how unattractive and weird his face was. She disagreed.

• u are correct he is weird

What Girls Said 44

• Taylor is SUPER HOT to me, and while I DO find his abs AND his face physically attractive, I think the main reason why I (and a lot of other girls) like Taylor so much is because he's got this ENERGY about him that is really magnetic! If you've ever seen him in interviews or met him in person, then you know what I'm talking about! ^_^

Also, he's a genuinely NICE guy, and I really appreciate the fact that he's so respectable to everyone, especially his fans. I think that's what most girls like about him honestly. For me it's not really about his body (although it is nice! ^_^), or his looks (he has the most gorgeous smile, beautiful skin, etc), but more so the type of PERSON he is.

He really is a sweetheart, and that's why I like him the most. Good-looking guys in Hollywood are a dime a dozen honestly, and I bet if you were to poll some REAL Taylor fans, they would tell you that the main reason why they like him is because of his "essence".

He's very confident and sure of himself, but at the same time he's got this humble endearing quality about him. :) #lovehim!

He's just sexy...I can't explain it.

Either you like him, or...you don't lol! :D

• i can understand all this young blood typo...but at least you all shld respect that sly and arnie are still active at the age of 67 with one of the best bodies till date...they are more successful and more powerful

• First of all, it wasn't a competition...So you can chill out with all of this "we won" talk. You asked a question,I gave my answer plain and simple. Besides, Arnold and Sylvester bodies are not attractive to ME. I don't like guys who are TOO buff. Plus, I would take Taylor's personality over theirs any day of the week! Like I said, either you like him or you don't! I really don't care if you or the rest of the people on here don't like him. I do, so there! I'm entitled to my own opinion.

• arnold and sylvester still has the best body...if you know...and the links that I have shown are of people who are more hot than that guy...also the majority of people here don't like him...so we won not you :-P

• I thought he was hot because he had a good body, then I turned 13.

• real girls dnt fall for taylor laurtner...it came to you naturally...Glad

• I use to I don't know all he got is abs, his face isn't the same

• All I can say is this post is very biased, your own liking answers of what only YOU want to hear that fits with YOUR opinion while not accepting others, why did you even ask this to us when you are clearly just wanting to force people into changing their opinion about it?, let people have their own mind for once...

• You still don't get though that people have different views but your all snubbing off the ones that don't agree but totally loving the people that do agree with you, just wrong...

• there are some who dnt agree..but there are some who agree too...if you will tell me that poop is a food ...how can I agreee

• I don't like him . . .

• None of them are attractive. I find them all to be too muscular.

• Everyone has their own preferance for attractiveness. You must not feel very confidant in yourself to be hating like this, and lack of confidence is what's truly unattractive.

I think in many ways I'm prettier than Miley Cyrus but I don't feel the need to put her down. She has her ownership good qualities and so do I.

• If you tell me poop is a type of food ...how can I agree?

• I agree with you, we all have own own opinion but what's the point in even answering this anyway? I don't see one to be honest, just wanting everyone to agree and everything else that don't fit that she wants the change, tired of most people doing that, you right probably just jealous.

• I don't find him attractive. he's OK. I like usually guys with blue eyes, tall. I don't think I've ever dated someone who looks like Taylor. he's dark haired and I'm not sure, I guess everyone's got their preferences.

• Taylor Lautner and Channing Tatum have beautiful bodies but eh faces in my opinion. I feel like I'm surrounded by men who have way better/just as nice faces.

Also, that first link of "this is what is hot" sort of freaks me out. And the other one looks inflated.

You know who's hot? James Franco.

• Yeah James Franco, nice smile too

• YEAH. James Franco is hot.

• The second pic was the best one. The third one..no.

Taylor Lautner has a nice body. That's about it. His face annoys me.

• This those two pic, You must be trolling. There is no difference in this link and the boy you're getting upset about.

AND TAYLOR'S YOUNGER. That's why GIRLS like him.

• um both those pics are ugly the third is ok...this guy is hot>>> link

• SERIOUSLY. I loved him in inception. Not so much in titanic though

• Omg yes

• I don't think any of them are attractive...

• He has a really handsome face and nice body.

Everyone has their preference.

• I don't find them attractive. Some girls like him because that's their preference, that's it.

• I don't find him hot. His counterpart Robert Pattinson is hot.

• because bitches love boys that look like llamas

• First of all, you sound like a jealous child. Some girls find him attractive, some find him cute and some don't like him at all. He has a nice physique and he plays a role in a movie that is pretty much the ultimate fantasy for any girl. Don't be jealous, I'm sure you look fine and even if I don't think so, I know there are girls out there that do. Instead of focusing on what he has, look at what you have and be proud of it. Its not fun listening to someone harp on someone else.

• I don't think he's hot, he's a cutie. He has a adorable factor to him. link link <-----------how cute is that!

• He's hideous. He's the guys version of a butterface

• Ugh yes. Just overall ugliness

• true, I think it's his nose

• The first one is better,and I. Don't know what it is about taylor launter that girls go all crazy all over him..

• He is adorable.

• yea, that also doable. funny.

• For a second I thought adorable said doable lol

• I think Taylor is good looking honestly. He certainly has a nice body! To answer your question though, I think most girls think "Jacob Black" and they fall for the character more than the actor.

• All gross

• He has a very nice body, and an alright face. I disagree those guys aren't hot way too bulky.

• I don't find him at all attractive

• Lol why do other guys get hype and hater-ish over him. Like it's fine for dudes to freely talk about how hot a woman is and expect other women not to say anything? Taylor does have a hot body and the fact he's been type casted hopeless romantic bad boy it makes him more interesting and attractive.

• Ew first if all your references of hot were gross. Second of all I think Taylor lautber is too plasticky looking and am not attracted to him. Seriously though the first link was weird.

• His sexy af get over it ! And those two guys you posted

Are hideous

• I don`t think they are hideous, but at the same time, Taylor isn`t ugly either...

• #1 Those photos are all so photoshopped esp the one of taylor

lets be honest...he reall doesn't look like that Lol

link

link

#2 - You are a man...of course you don't find him sexy unless you are staight

#3 - How about you post a photo of YOUR body and let the women judge that but seeing as though you are anonymous you probably don't

• i can't show my pic ...since people know me on gags ...but I have a better body than taylor lautner ...my abs are bigger...i have a lean body with much better arms than taylor...im not comparing myself to him...since he is a celebrity...i dnt have nething to do with him...im just a bit annoyed by the overhype

• oh yea and those pictures you are posted are not hot...to bulky...and taylor is eh just as well.

No sexiness for you in this one

• taylor lautner looks like a llama

• These are all awesome comments

• sexiest llama I've ever seen and by far the only one who could make these panties drop!

• Lol

• It's not just his body and face; it's his ENERGY. He's so confident, with that "prepared for anything; a good fight or a good f***" strut. He looks so protective and he's got that sweet, boyish charming gentleman look yet that toally whoop your ass and give you crazy, intense sex look. Sends chills up my spine!

• He's just really really cute and why do people judge others for their looks anyway? and why can't people accept that people differ in what they think is attractive? I think he's cute but that's just my opinion and I accept you don't fancy him that's cool... but accept that not everyone can like what you do too.

• I hate to break it to you, but if you turn Taylor sideways, his profile would look exactly the same as that first link. I don't find any of the three links attractive. My question is why do you care so much about it?

• I think because he went from really average looking to suddenly extremely ripped he got a lot of girls attention

• He has a cute smile, kind looking eyes, a decent body and a good skin tone... I think is why girls find him attractive.

• I like the third guy's body, but the first two not so much. That pic of TL is hilarious hahahaha

• I don't find "hot" any of the three guys in the links ^^

Too much muscle for my taste, and they look really weird, are you sure no photoshop was involved ?

link

link

I like those better ;)

As for your question, I don't find Taylor Lautner hot, not at all. I like his smile/teeth, but that's about all :)

• Well, then that's quite impressive :)

• no they were not photoshoped since I have seen both of them working out in gym ...n they are really hard working individuals...believe me...they look equally better in their films and real life...

• I think he is a male butterface

• agreed haha

• Lol

• Haha ironic I just wrote that I don't like him in another question. I don't find him attractive and neither do I find the other links you posted as attractive either. Buff guys are in general a turn off to me for some reason.

• Show More

What Guys Said 10

• Jim Carrey lookin' swole in that first link brah

And if you're going to post picture of aesthetic guys, at least post a pic of Zyzz link

But I digress, to answer your question, most of the girls attracted to him are probably just tweens/Twilight fans who are 'in love' with the character he plays in the movies.

• I think girls like guys with an attractive face and chizled not gorrilla like body, not to be cocky but I think I fit that catergory

• I'll be the first to admit that I think Taylor Lautner is an pretty attractive guy (no homo) for girls who are into guys with that kind of physique. As for the guys in the other links, I don't know many girls who would find them attractive at all - they look like big bulky meat-heads.

• I'm comfortable enough as a straight man to say, the dude's got a decent body. He's not too meathead, but he's also got some good definition.

However, he's got a face smacked by a frying pan.

• i overheard girls talking about his nipples :/

• LOL

• link

There was this girl I was into, she decided to date this guy who was a total verbally abusive assclown, and I feel it probably had a lot to do with the fact he was basically a Taylor Lautner clone. I'd met the guy, wasn't all that bright, or funny, or really anything stand out aside from the fact he was in damn near perfect shape and looked exactly like the guy.

I find that picture in the link particularly enjoyable now.

• so the juice head look is hot...

those pics are all photoshopped

so is it that he is ugly or you are a hater or you're jealous...

• All that money and fame

• correct man

• Actually you seem to consider the better physique to be bulk, girls prefer the guy not to be overly muscular as they find that a bit too much, like the guy would be too high maintenance or like he's narcissistic. It's also got to do with the stupid perception that he's some deep and romantic guy based on how his character is seen... but then again tweens aren't going to be thinking too deeply into anything.

• yeah man...im irritated with this hype ...girls in my class fanatise about this sh*t...while I keep looking them and think wtf are they mad...i know I won't be able to convince them...i shld wait for his hype to get over

• only tweens like him