Are these shoes hot or not?

Give me advice if I should buy this shoes or not? because I'm not sure. Is this nice or not?

link

i said hot but I meant nice. I'm not going to buy boots with a heel because I need to wear this shoes everyday, and you don't know how uncomfortable heels are.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like that particular pair... Charlotte Russe has some cute boots right now I think link . This is a little similar to what you posted, but I like it a tad better link .

What Guys Said 9

• As a guy I don't really care what shoes you wear, an I'd say that pretty much stands for all guys. The best thing to take into consideration would be if it goes with your clothes/outfits, if it didn't that would be the only time a guy would even notice... Also worth considering if it complements your skin tone.

Hope I helped

• They might look -nice- with the right outfit, but I doubt they'd look really hot. The toebox is too 'slippery' like and bulky looking, and the total lack of heel makes them less hot.

So not necessarily a bad choice, but not really -hot- either.

• i don't wear heels, because going to school in heels everyday, or going for a walk in heels, sometimes I also need to run, it would be terrible.

• They remind me a little bit of Native Americans, no idea why, they just do. I think they would look cute with the right outift

• If heels are bothering you, you're not wearing the right ones...plus they make inserts and all that to help with comfort...sometimes, beauty is pain...you gotta suffer for your art, lord knows da vinci and mozart did

• it's not healthy, and I prefer to wear this what is comfortable, even without heels girl can be beautiful.

• no not a fan

• They're nice in that they're interesting and there's nothing offensive or polarizing about them, but it also depends what you wear them with and the situation. As in they probably won't go great with a power skirt suit.

• im not a fan -- I look boots with a heel...

• not

• Did you wind up buying them?

• With the right outfit, they could look cute.

In no way could they be considered "hot", unless they were the only thing you had on.

What Girls Said 12

• I think they look good! I love boots like that. :)

• Although this isn't a style that I personally would go for, I actually like them :)

I would wear that with something cute and comfortable inteast of ugg boots for like shopping centres or venturing about in the day. I would wear them with a cute mini denim skirt with an AMAZING looking top with statement necklaces and bangles.

• I don't like them because of the stiches in the front, but maybe they would look cute on you :)

• hmm... I wouldn't buy them...

• There ugly. So not. They look like something your Cherokee grandma wore back in the day.

• I don't like them, but I think it depends a lot on what your going to wear with it

• could you show me what kind of shoes you would like? ;)

• Are you looking for shoes for winter or summer)?

If for winter I have boots like black ones in the first pic link . I bought them 3 years ago and I am still wearing them, they are very comfy and I got many complements

• I personally think their ugly :/ Sorry

• Ya with shorts for a country look, better than uggs

• I don't like them but they might look better on you, if you are tall then they will look great.

• guys were surely expecting something like link that ruins our feet and makes us look cheap and easy.

don't worry, those boots are completely fine.

• nah - not cheap and easy at all.

That pair you posted is quite sexy. thanks for sharing! :D

• Definitely NOT! that is trashy even for a wedding/prom party... *sigh* I'm not expecting anyone to understand this but only when society see how low we got, that's when the world can get better.

btw - moms' that let their daughters wear that before the age of 21 should get sued

link - my role model (attention to the explanation after 0:45)

• Im not a fan of boots like that

• maybe not hot... comfy yes.